Chapter 8~ spotted

-1 month later-

Sean's POV

Me, ariana, and morgan are all huddled up by a fire. we are telling stories about ancient myths and horrors as we hear a noise in the more wooded part of the land. "what was that baby?" Ariana asks me. I look over and see nothing. "can we go inside?" Morgan asks frightened. I nod and help ariana up and into the house. I treat her like she's 9 months even though she's only 2. I want our baby to be safe, so I never take my eyes off ari

Arianas POV

As we walk inside I hear morgan start to cry. "what if it's the tribe that took me?" She whimpered. i assured her that we wouldn't let anything happen to her and we tuck her into bed. she says goodnight to my belly and we leave her at that. when I got in the room sean had no shirt or pants on. "baby I need you." he moaned. as much as I wanted him I knew morgan would hear and feel awkward. "we can be extra quiet." he told me. I crawled into bed with him and he started to pull off my clothes. Today I was wearing a flowy shirt and sweatpants which Morgans parents had In their room. sean kissed me all over and I let out Small moans with each one. finally I couldn't wait any longer and I took ahold his friend and guided it in me. as he thrusted we both moaned gradually louder and louder until I noticed morgan standing at the doorway. sean instantly noticed and he pulled out of me before reaching our high. " im so sorry." she began. " I just heard you and thought something was wrong."

Little did they know someone was watching their every move. and that someone was scheming up a genius plan.