Chapter 14~and the delivery begins!

Arianas POV

Sean and Morgan hurry to untie me as I let out another groan. "oh god it hurts so Muchhhh!" I whine. "aghhhhh!" I yell as I am released. The other Indians see sean Has a gun and realize what's going on and step back for us. sean tries to lift me up and I scream even louder. "sean I have to push nowwww!" I Yell

Sean's POV

"Ok everyone out now! Or I shoot!" I scream at the indians. they all run out and I kneel beside ari. "are you ready to do this baby?" I ask her. she smiles and nods as she lets out another moan. I tell Morgan to just hold Arianas hand, which in an instant turns red when ariana squeezes it. "s-s-sorry-y morgan-n." She whispers to her. ariana gradually moans louder and louder as I tell her to push. "AGHHH OHMY GODDDD!" She yelled. the head was barely out. " come on ari harder!" She pushed and pushed until the head was finally out. "SEANNN IT HURTS SO MUCH I CANT DO IT ANYMORE!" She cries. " come on baby it's almost there come on!" She keeps pushing and moaning as tears streamed down her face. "come on almost! Push!" With a final push the baby mostly slid out. she let out another small push as the baby came into the world. "AWWW she's so cute!" Morgan says "its a girl?!" Ariana says between breaths. "yup and she's gorgeous baby! You did a fantastic job!" We sat there for ten minutes all admiring the baby until I turned over to see ariana face turning red. "you okay honey?" I ask her. she lets out a sigh and relaxes. "I think I'm still having a few contractions. They'll probably end soon. " I took my shirt off and wrapped it around the baby. pretty soon I saw ariana trying to fight a push and I went in front of her. there was another head making its way into the world.

Arianas POV

"Oh my GAWDDDD!" I yelp as I feel my insides burning up. I cannot believe there's another! I keep hearing sean tell me to push but I just give up. morgans quietly sitting in the corner with the first baby. she must be thinking of when her mom gave birth. I let out a huge moan as I felt the head pop out. "good job Baby. You're so close! Please keep going!" I continue To push and scream with all my might. this is harder than I ever imagined. I finally let out a gasp as baby #2 makes their way out. "another girl!" Sean says. now I have three beautiful girls... Morgan and these two painful babies. I smiled as I took them both in my arms and kissed them. "they're so small!" I squealed.

-a few hours later-

Arianas POV

Morgan takes a baby and I take a baby as sean helps me up to leave. we all head out and notice that all the Indians are gone. we make our way to the house and notice it's completely destroyed. only wood and broken items lay where it stood. both me and Morgan cried as sean tried to salvage anything he could. he came back with a lighter and a banana. great. "I hear a plane!" Morgan screamed. she ran off towards the beach, handing sean the baby. she grabbed the lighter from sean as well and we quickly followed behind. as she lit the signal fire the plane kept going. "we missed it again." Morgan cried. as we turned to look back we noticed the plane turning around and landing on the water.