Chapter 5~ food poisoning?

Morgans POV

I wake up earlier than both ariana and sean and see them smiling. they must really love eachother- even when they're sleeping. I glance over and see Arianas stomach moving up and down. How many months is she? I carefully place my hand on her stomach and feel it move. I giggle as I get up and go outside to pick some fruit for us all to eat when they wake up.

I walk back to the house and I hear ariana and sean both up. I walk in and Arianas crying her head off." Morgan!!" Sean yells when he sees me walk in. I hear Ariana mutter " oh thank god" as she opens her arms to hug me. " I was just getting breakfast." I said as I looked down. "Sorry honey. I guess we were overreacting." ariana said seeing how I looked upset.she got up from where she was sitting and helped me cut up fruit.

Arianas POV

"Mmm! Breakfast looks delicious!" I say as I lick my lips. my plate consists of bananas, strawberries,and blackberries. I also have some tea beside me which morgan helped make. morgans plate only had a banana and strawberries because she doesn't care for any other fruits and Sean has fish that he just caught. "Babe," I begin, laughing as sean pokes his fish. " fish for breakfast?" He smiles at me and laughs as we all dig in.

-2 hours later-

Sean's POV

As we are outside gathering firewood I notice ariana clutch her stomach as she runs over to a bush and vomits all over it. I run over to ariana as she shakes, trying to stand up. I help her back inside and lay her in bed. "maybe you ate something." I suggested. she nodded as she fell asleep on the bed. morgan kept quiet through the whole thing. "you ok?" I ask her and she just nods. does she know something I dont?