Chapter 12~ S.O.S

-2 months later-

Arianas POV

I wake up to the sound of a plane. "SEAN WAKE UP I HERE A PLANE!" I scream. Sean fully awake runs out side and waves for it. I waddle my way out beside him and also wave. they don't seem us. I run back inside and cry into my pillow. Morgan comes in and sits beside me. "don't worry-if your famous they'll keep coming back. we should make an "sos" sign." She suggested. I nodded and called sean in.

"Morgan had a great idea- for us to make an SOS sign so passing planes will see it." Sean loved the idea and we all walked outside down to the shore of the island. we started gathering all sorts of rocks to make the letter "s". Finding rocks was way harder than any of us thought, and I moved especially slow with my extra weight. I feel way too big to be only 5 months- especially for my body which is so small. I constantly need to take breaks and eat, leaving Morgan and Sean doing all the work. by the end of the day we have "S" and 1/2 of an "O" spelled on the beach. we head back to the house and decide to just go to sleep.

-the next day-

Morgans POV

I get up crankily and angry. today's my 13th birthday and I'm not celebrating with my parents. I went into the kitchen as ariana and sean slept and made a "cake" out of bananas and strawberries, using sugar as a decor. I then find a candle and place it beside the "cake". "happy birthday to me" I sigh as I dig into my meal.

Sean's POV

I woke up and ariana was still sleeping. god she's so beautiful, even when she sleeps. I kissed her cheek and then her belly as I got up and went into the kitchen. I noticed Morgan crying and eating some big cake like thing. "what's wrong morg?" I asked her. all she did was look up. "come on I won't be upset. tell me." "today's my 13th birthday and my parents aren't here with me" she sobbed as I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "happy birthday morgan. im sorry your parents can't be here, but me and ariana will be here for you." she smiled and offered me some of here "cake" which I couldn't resist.

Arianas POV

I heard giggling as I made my way up out of bed and into the kitchen. "it's morgans birthday!" Sean smiles as I start to sing "happy birthday". she claps and smiles while saying "thank you that was amazing!" I smiled as I sat next to her and kissed her temple. "we need to feed you and then get back to work on the sos sign" sean said as he motioned for me to eat. I stuffed my face with food as they went outside and began collecting rocks.
When I finish we all go down to the beach and continue to work. I decide to build a firepit so if they come we can light it and have an even better chance of them seeing. sean and Morgan continued piling rocks and by nightfall it was done and ready. "great job everyone!" Sean smiled as he hugged both me and Morgan tightly."oh my girls." he chuckled. We all just laughed and head back to the house.

-2am-

Sean's POV

"Oh god!" I hear ariana scream in the night. "baby what's wrong.... you're only 5 months right? Please tell me that's right- I'm not ready." I hear her sigh and say "just a very painful kick baby. I sware it feels like there's ten in there." I sigh In relief as I cuddle ariana closer. we fall back asleep to the sound of each other breathing.