Chapter 26 Hello Harry

All the boys turned around before I could hide. There was Harry looking at me. I looked at him and we made eye contact just for a few seconds . I looked away and looked at the ground so I didn't have to look at the boy that broke my heart.

"Um..Winter why don't you go up to my room and I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay Niall"

I walked up the stairs to Niall's room and went and sat down on his window seat. I looked out the widow till Niall came and sat beside me.

"Winter I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to be here or any of them. I'm really sorry and know you didn't want to see him."

"Niall it's okay. I'm going to have to get use to it, because were friends and your friends with him. I was going to have to see him again at some point. Thanks though Niall."

I looked over at Niall and smiled.

__________________________________________________________________

Me and Niall had put in a movie at 9 but by 10 he fell asleep. I don't blame him though, because he's always on the road. I got up and went and took the movie and put it back in its case. I went over to Niall and stuck a piece of paper to his forehead saying that I left and went home. I got all of my stuff and walked out of his room, but making sure not to make any noise. As I was walking down the stairs I ran into Harry and tripped. I went falling down the stairs and landed on my back on the hard floor.

"Ouch that hurt"

I got up as Harry was coming down the stairs to help me.

"I'm so sorry Winter. I didn't mean to do that!"

"Yeah sure you didn't" I said, but in a whisper hoping Harry didn't hear me, but he did.

"I really am sorry winter."

"Okay well I have to go."

I got my stuff and started walking towards the door.

"Wait Winter let me drive you home."

"Harry I don't need-

"I don't care it's almost 12 and it's to dark outside."

Before I could say anything else Harry ran off and got his keys. Everything else went by in a blur and the next thing I new we were in front of my house.

"Bye Harry"

"Bye Winter and thanks for letting me take you home."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you want to take me home?"

"I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Yeah sure whatever."

"Winter I mean it."

"No you don't."

"Why are you being like this Winter?"

"You really want to? Okay I'm being like this because I didn't ever want to see you again! You hurt me and broke my heart and I didn't want to see you! I wish I never meet you Harry!"

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I walked into my house and went straight to bed. I just want this day to be over and I wish I never met Harry.