Chapter 20 "Why"

*Harry's pov*

It's been a dame month and she still hasn't woken up. She's in a coma and they don't know if she'll ever wake up. I love her so much and I wouldn't be able to live without her. I sat by her bed holding her hand. I looked at the door and saw Niall walk in.

Niall: "She'll be okay. She's a strong girl and she always have been.

Harry: "I miss her so much Niall it hurts!"

Niall: "I know I miss her to. She's my best friend."

I heard a noise and looked at Winter and saw her open her eyes.

*Winter's pov*

Awwwww that's so nice.

"Oh my gosh Winter your alive and awake!"

"Yeah I am!"

The rest of the day I visited and talked to Niall and Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 weeks and I'm still in the hospital. I was reading "The Fault in Our stars" so far it was really good. I then heard my door slam open then shut.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!?!"

"Um excuse me Louis!"

"Why don't you go tell Harry about your not so perfect life!"

I got out of my bed and walked a little towards him. I then heard the door open and saw the rest of the boys.

"Go ahead and tell him Winter!"

"What is Louis talking about Winter?!?!"

"Um it's not important."

"Yes it is,what is it?"

"Harry I've been lying to you. I told you my parents were alive and there not. I lied to you about other things to and I'm so sorry! It was stupid of me. I wish I can take it all back but I can't. Please forgive me Harry!"

He wouldn't answer me and he was just looking at the ground.

"Harry?"

"Your a liar Winter." Why? Why would you lie to me. I thought you trusted me! You will always be a liar!"

"Harry please don't say that!"

"I don't want to date a liar and you are one!"

"Harry please stop!"

"I wish I never met you! Maybe you should've died in that car wreck! I wouldn't have to see you."

"Harry"

"No stop I never want to see you again....you disgust me Winter!"

That's the last thing he said to

me. They all then left the room and I was left there heartbroken.

"Winter are you okay?"

"Just please leave me alone Niall."

He then left and I went over to my bed and laid down and started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days after Harry broke up with me I was able to go home. Niall had brought all my stuff to me because Harry threw it all out. So he packed it for me and now I'm here at the airport waiting for my plane to take off. To let the time pass by faster I decided to take a nap.

{so this is coming to an end and there will be a sequel. I don't know what I'm going to name it but ill tell you soon. So I hope you liked this chapter and sorry for the wait. Also please vote and comment. Bye} :)