Chapter 5 I know you

As I walked in the whole room went quiet and everybody was looking at me. "Guys this is Winter and she's going too be staying the next hour or two with us." They all said ok but Louis well he yelled. "Hi Winter I'm Louis." "Hi Louis". Then the boys went back to what they were talking about. Harry then toke me to a couch and we sat down. When we sat down somebody walked up to us. I looked up to see Niall. I was hoping he wouldn't. "Hi Winter it's nice seeing you again." Niall said looking down at me. "You two know each other?"

Harry said but I didn't say anything. The just kept looking at me for and answer. I got up and ran out of the room and out of the building before anybody could saw anything. I ran to my car and drove away.

I knew who Niall was I just couldn't talk to him. We use to be friends until he got on the X-Factor and after that he never called or texted or anything .

We lost connection and ever sense he left I've had nothing. He was my only friend besides my ex best friend Lauren. After Niall left she blamed me and she started bulling me. I only had my Aunt after that. A month after he left my mom and dad were murdered.

*flashback*

"Mom.....Dad I'm home!"

They didn't answer back.

I walked upstairs to my brothers room and I found him dead. He was murdered. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I ran to my room and hid under my bed. I looked over and saw my mother lying on the floor. She was still alive but then a guy came and killed her. After he left I ran downstairs and yelled for help. A few mins later I heard sirens. As I was waiting somebody pulled me from behind. I turned around and say the guy that killed my family.

"I finally found you."

He said to me.

I started screaming but then I heard gunshots and I felt a sharp pain in my side. After that I blacked out and I woke up in the hospital.

*End of flashback*

I went up to my room and got ready for. I got under the covers and feel into darkness.

{hey guys I know it's not that good but its going to get better. Also please don't steal my story and I will update later today. Also if you have any ideas please tell me. Also thank you for reading my story.} :)