Chapter 9 Los Angeles

Right when I was a few feet away I realized we were in Los Angeles. I had always wanted to come here. When I got older I was going to move here. I kew we were in Los Angeles because I heard somebody say we were in LA. The boys then got off the airplane and started to walk towards me. They then started to talk but I blocked them out. All I wanted to do was go shopping and get to the hotel.

After awhile we finally got to the hotel. Right when I walked in my I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so beautiful. The floors were crystal white and in the center of the big lobby there was a water fountain that had water shooting out of the top. Then there were nice plush couches that were velvet. After a few minutes I was felt someone touch my shoulder and it was Liam

"Hey"

"Hey...so um there's not enough rooms so you have to pick who you want to share a room with."

"Um...I'll just share with you if it's ok.?"

"Yeah it is so um come on."

"Oh...ok I'm coming."

We walked to the elevator and Liam pushed floor number 10.

The elevator than came to a stop and we got off. I followed Liam down a hall than we came to a stop in front of a door. As we walked in the room was really nice and fancy. There was a small living room when you walked in and it had a flat screen tv. Then there was a door that led to a a big bedroom with a king size bed in the middle. The room also had 2 dressers off to the side and there was another flat screen tv. Also in the room there was a door that lead to a big bathroom with a pretty good sized closet. Then by the living room the was a kitchen with a small table off to the side close to the door.

After 2 hours of staying in the hotel room I was getting bored. I walked over to Liam in the living room.

"Hey can we do something I'm bored?"

"We'll we can go clubbing if you want."

"Um...ok let's go let me just get dressed."

"Ok I'll call the boys so they can meet us."

"Ok!"

This is going to be really fun!

{what do you think is going to happen when they go clubbing? Also thank you again for reading my book. Hope you guys are liking it! I'll put up another chapter later.} :)