Chapter 13 "Its nothing"

{ there's going to be some cutting in this chapter and I just wanted to let you know.}

I kept looking at the text over and over again. A few seconds later the boys ran in. "WHAT HAPPENED! ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Yeah I'm fine...you can go now!"

They all left the room and Harry and Niall were the last too to leave. I looked at my text again it said. "I'm coming for you and I'll find you Winter." He's back and he's looking for me. No! He can't be its just a prank or something. It's nothing to worry about. I put my phone back on the nightstand and I tried to get some more sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock and it read 6:26. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a quick shower. When I got back out it was already 7:00. I went to my closet and got an outfit and quickly got dressed. I was wearing pink skinny jeans with a black tank top and a blue vest over it. I walked downstairs to find nobody else was up. I sat down on the couch and started to think. My mind drifted off to Niall and the girl he was with. We were best friends and when I saw him the other night I was just jealous because I don't want him to get a girlfriend. I don't want him to get a girlfriend because I'm scared that if he gets a girlfriend he might forget about me. I'll just mean nothing to him. Then there was Harry I liked him a lot but i know he doesn't care about me. I knew then I had to tell Niall by the end of the week what happened the last few years. As I was thinking I hadn't noticed that Harry had walked in. "Winter are you okay?" That made me jump because I didn't know he was in the room. "Yeah I'm fine why?"

"You were just staring off into nothing."

"Oh I'm fine!" Right then the rest of the boys came into the room. That's when I looked at the clock and it said 11:30. Wow time had passed really fast. That's when Zayn spoke up.

"Hey guys why don't we all go out tonight with our girlfriends to a restaurant?"

They all said yeah and I just sat there hoping Harry didn't have a girlfriend. That's when Harry spoke up to. "Yeah that's great I can invite my girlfriend Liz."

That's when my heat slightly broke in two. I got up and started to head to my room. "Hey Winter where are you going?" Niall asked me. "I'm going to my room for a little while." I said then I ran upstairs before he could say anything else. I ran into my room and locked my door so nobody could get in. I laid down on my bed for awhile crying then I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Niall.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come with us?"

"No I'm good I'm just going to stay here."

I said keeping my head down so he see I was crying.

"Ok well we'll be gone for awhile...but if you need anything just call."

"Yeah ok I will"

"Well bye"

He then left and I shut my door and locked it. I was just so depressed. I went to my bag and got out my iPod and blade. I put my iPod on shuffle and "Hall of fame" came on. I got my blade and toke it to my skin and I just started cutting myself. I stopped once I had five fresh cuts on my arm. I got up and walked to my bed and laid down and I slowly fell asleep.

{sorry for not updating for awhile. I hope you guys are like it. Bye!} :)