Chapter 10 Clubbing

We had just to the club when I was left alone. Yeah all of the boys left me to go get a drink and dance. So I walked up to the bar and got a drink.

We had already been here for 2 hours and I was already really drunk. I went to the dance floor and started dancing with somebody I didn't even know. Which was a bad idea because the guy had a girlfriend. We were getting pretty heated when she came over. Then out of nowhere I was pushed. I looked to see who pushed me and it was his girlfriend.

"What do you think your doing slut!"

She said yelling at me.

"I'm just trying to have some fun bitch!" I yelled back at her.

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend!"

"I'll do what I want bitch!"

She then pushed me to the ground making me hit my head pretty hard. I got back up and pushed her. After that everything went out of control as we called each other more names and pushed each other. I then went completely out of control once she punched me in the nose and made me fall down. I got back up and attacked her. I got on top of her and started calling her names and hitting her. I then felt hands rap around my waist and pull me off of her. I was then token out of club well more like forced. As I was leaving I saw Niall with a girl and they were talking and laughing. When I saw that it broke my heart some I don't know why though. As I was looking at him Harry barged out and walked over to me.

"What hell do you think you were doing in there Winter!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"Yes it does! That girl in there didn't deserve to be treated like that and be attacked!"

"We'll I'm so sorry!"

"Yeah you should be because this could really hurt our career!"

"We'll I'm so sorry that I'm such a bother Harry!"

"Winter"

"No let me finish! Im sorry that I'm such a bother and that you care more about your career than you do me!"

I said then I ran off right when it started to rain really hard. I guess nobody really doesn't care about me.

As I was running I heard Harry call my name but I didn't care. I just needed time to be alone.