Ch.29 Forgetting

I've been avoiding Harry because I don't want to know what he thinks. I don't want to get hurt when he tells me he doesn't care. I'm going to try and move on even if it kills me. I put my shoes on and go to the store to get some food. I walk in and I grab a drink and a bag of chips. I'm standing in line when I see a magazine with Harry on the cover. I grab it and check out and I hurry off to my car. I get home and sit down on my couch and open the magazine.

{article}
Singer songwriter Harry Styles was seen leaving the movies without his model girlfriend. Harry looked unhappy and before that he was seen with his ex-girlfriend and they were yelling at each other. Is something going on between the two? Harry recently said that he's had a tough time with things that are happening, but he won't say what. Witnesses have said that he hasn't looked happy with his girlfriend which is now his ex. So what exactly went down between Winter and Harry that day at the movies?
{End of Article}

I couldn't believe what I had just read. Harry broke up with his girlfriend. They were together 3 days ago and now there not. I was kinda happy because he was single, but sad because I knew he didn't like me. I put down the magazine right when somebody knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Niall.

"Hey"

"Hey can I come in?"

"Yeah"

I opened the door more and he walked in. Niall went and sat down on the couch and waited for me. I went and sat down beside him.

"So you read it."

"Huh?"

"The magazine....you read it."

"Oh...uh yeah I did."

"You know the reason he broke up with her right?"

"No"

"It's because if you."

"Wow thanks for letting me feel bad."

"No I mean it's a good reason."

"Niall please don't. I don't want to hear about it. I've been hurt enough and I just want to move on or at least try."

"Winter I'm-

"No Niall please just don't."

"Fine, but you do need to talk to him before you let him go."

Niall got up and left leaving me speechless. I didn't know what to do, but I knew he was right.