Chapter 18 "Alone"

I've been laying on the couch and sleeping on it for the last 3 weeks because I've just felt like it. Also because I've been getting really creepy text. I started flipping through the channels and I came across Safe Haven. I started watching it until I heard a knock on the door I got up and answered it but nobody was there. I sat back down on the couch to watch the rest of the movie. I fell asleep shortly after the movie got over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day that the boys were coming back and I was cleaning the house for them. I heard the door open and I walked to the door and it was open. "Guys are you home?" I yelled into the house. Nobody answered so I walked into the living room. I saw a shadow pass and go into the living room. "Guys is that you?"

"I've came back for you."

I heard from the kitchen in a guys voice. I knew it wasn't one of the boys it was my family's murderer.

I quickly ran up the stairs with somebody following close behind me. I then felt somebody grab my ankle and I fell down. I looked down and it was the guy that killed my parents. He toke out a knife and started walking towards me. Now he was standing above me with a knife to my throat. I'm going to die and I'm going to be all alone. I kept on thinking that while he had the knife to my throat. But no I'm not going to give up I'm not going to die this way I'm going to fight. I then kneed him in the stomach and he fell backwards. I ran to my room and locked the door and I ran to the corner of my room and sat there. I then heard him trying to brake down the door. "Come on Winter sweetie let me in!"

Please don't let me die I'm not ready yet. I kept on thinking that and I kept thinking about Harry. We've been dating for a few months and I loved Harry so much. Ever since he left we've been Skypeing,calling, and texting each other. I then heard the door swing open and I looked up and I saw him in the doorway. Oh crap this isn't good. He started walking towards me. I couldn't go anywhere because I was now cornered. He pulled me up by my hair and pushed me against the wall. He then slapped me across the face really hard. "That's what you get for not opening up the door!" I then heard a door open from downstairs. I pushed the guy away from me and he fell down. I ran halfway to my door then stopped. What if he follows me and hurts the boys. I can't do that to them. I then felt something hit my head and I fell to the ground. I looked up to see the guy walk to the door and shut it and put a chair up against it. He then came started to come towards me but I jumped up and ran over to my bed. I got on my bed trying to get away from me but he pushed me backwards off the bed. I landed on my back and hitting my head really hard on the floor. I tried to get up but he put his foot on top of me. He then started leaning towards me. "I'll be back for you my sweet Winter." He said wispering in my ear. I looked up at him and he had a knife in his had again. "Now so you won't forget about me I'll just cut you."

He said looking at me then he grabbed my arm at cut me. I started screaming and kicking but he wouldn't stop. He then stopped a few seconds later when he heard somebody trying to open the door. He got up and walked over to my window and his legs were hanging over the side. I knew he wouldn't jump because there was a tree by my window that he could climb down on. "Till we meet again my sweet Winter." He said looking over at me then I didn't see him. I scooted over to a corner and started crying really hard.

*Harry's pov*

We had just gotten home and we were all tired. We walked up to the front door . I saw that the door was open a little bit and that scared me. Winter could've just left the door open. We walked into the house and everything looked the same. The house was cleaner though. We all put our stuff by the staircase and started looking for Winter downstairs. Above us we all heard somebody moving around. It was probably just Winter. We all sat down on the couch waiting for her to come down. We were all talking to each other then we heard a bang and a scream. We got really fast and we all ran up the stairs. I got to the door but it wouldn't open. I finally got it open and ran into Winter's room. When I got in I saw her huddled in the corner crying and blood was running down her arm.

*back to Winter's pov*

I looked up to see Harry running up to me and I saw the boys behind him.

"Winter did you cut yourself?!"

"No"

"Then what happened to your arm?"

I wasn't going to tell him that somebody broke into the house and cut me so I had to lie to him.

"I tripped and fell and hit my arm."

"Um....ok let's get you cleaned up."

After getting cleaned up I went back to my room and shut the door. I walked over to my bed and laid down on it. I soon fell asleep and out of this horrible day I had.

{so what did you think? Hope u like it! Also wow 98 reads that's awesome! Bye} :)