Chapter 2 The surprise

I woke up to my aunt calling me downstairs. So I got up and walked into the living room where she was.

"Hi....um you called me".

"Yes please sit down".

I did what she said but I was a little scared to what she was going to say.

"Now I know your birthday is a month away but I wanted to go ahead and give you your present".

"Oh ok".

I said then she handed me my present it was a envelope. I carefully opened it so I wouldn't rip anything. I looked inside and saw concert tickets. I slowly took them out and looked at what it said. When I looked I couldn't believe my eyes they were freaking ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!! Well ticket and a ONE DIRECTION backstage pass!!! I looked up at my aunt smiling.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much! This is the best gift ever!"

"Your welcome...I knew you would love them. You should go get ready now."

"Why do I need to get ready?"

"The concerts tonight."

" what the concerts tonight!"

"Yes now go get ready!"

"Ok I'm going...bye and thank you again!"

"Your welcome."

I walked into my room and put my ticket and backstage pass the I jumped in the shower. When I got out it was already 6:35. "Oh shoot I need to hurry!" I went into my room and got dressed. I was wearing a blue ruffled top with black high wasted shorts. I then put Toms shoes on. After I got down I put some light makeup on. When I looked at myself I looked cute but I had to wear a lot of bracelets to cover up my wrists from cutting. After I got down I walked down stairs to tell my aunt I was leaving.

Here I come one direction.