Chapter 21 "I miss you"

It's been 1 month since Harry broke up with me. Since then I've started cutting every day. It's not because of just him it's the fans to. They've been saying really mean things. Telling me I'm worthless and I should kill myself. I went back to school for a few weeks but I started getting bullied really bad. So now I'm home schooled and I'm fine with that. It doesn't help though because they always find a way to hurt me. I'm not good and I have no hope and I'm just tired. I just want everything to be ok for once. I still talk to Niall every once in awhile. Harry's moved on to because he's got a girlfriend already. I guess he never really loved me. Also lately I haven't been feeling good so I went to the doctors. A few days later I got my test results back but I didn't want to hear anymore so I went up to my room. I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. This was it. I miss Harry a lot but I know missing him won't change anything. So I'm gonna try and move on. I got out of bed and went outside to take a walk. I saw all of these happy couples and they looked cute and I wanted that. I guess this is what I get for the lies I get. I guess what they say is true Karma's a bitch. I walked to the store and got a few things then I walked back home. I waled to my bathroom and laid all of the things in front of me. This is where my new life begins, it might not be that great but still.

{sorry it was such a short chapter. So this is the end but there's a sequel. It's called "Can we Survive?" so go and check it out please. Also sorry if it wasn't that good. So bye } :)