Ch.28 The truth comes out

I got ready for the movies and I got there 10 mins before Harry. I saw him walk in and I became really happy, but that soon faded when I saw he had his girlfriend with him. It hurts me every time I see them together.

"Hey Winter I hope you don't mind that I brought my girlfriend."

"Oh no I don't mind"

Lie. It was all a lie because I did care.

"The more the better I guess."

We got popcorn and a drink and went to see Fast and Furious 7. We sat down and the movie started.

___________________________

The movies been playing for 45 mins and every time I look over at Harry and his girlfriend there always kissing and all cuddly. It makes me sick and it hurts. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and ran off. I just wanted to get away from them. I was about to the door when Harry called my name, but I ignored him. I kept walking till I was almost to the door. Harry jumped in front of me and looked at me.

"Why did you run off?"

"Because"

"Because why?"

"Because I just did Harry okay!?!"

"why won't you tell me?"

"Fine do you really want to know?"

"Yeah I do"

"I still have feelings for you Harry. I know it's crazy because it's been a year, but I still do. Everyday since we broke up those last words you said to me run through my head. Every time your with her you hurt me because I wish I had you. I wish I never did what I did, but I can't take it back. For the past year I've been trying to forget you, but I can't and I'm just sick and tired of it. I'm in love with you Harry."

I looked at Harry and he looked shocked.

"Zoey I-

"No please I don't want to hear it. I have to go so bye Harry."

"I ran out with tears streaming down my face. I love him, but I know he will never love me back. He probably doesn't even care anymore. I just need to forget about him. I have to move on even if I don't want to.