Ch.30 Its not easy

I didn't know what to think anymore. Why did Niall have to tell me this? It's been a day and ever since then I haven't been able to sleep or eat or anything. I don't know what to do, but a part of me is telling me to go see Harry. I know I need to, but I'm not ready to hear what he has to say. I'm going to go see him today anyway so I can just get it over with. I took out my phone and texted Harry to meet me at the park a block down from me. I started walking towards the park and when I got there I sat down on a bench waiting for Harry. I knew he would be here any minute and as the time ticked by I started feeling sick.

"Hey"

I knew who it was, so I didn't look up.

"Hey Harry"

"Can you please look at me Winter."

I looked up and out eyes locked.

"I'm sorry Harry I should've never said that."

"No it's fine"

"I'm sorry about you and your girlfriend breaking up."

"It's okay"

"It was my fault wasn't it?"

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry Harry. I-

"Don't be sorry because I broke up with her because I....because I still love you Winter."

"What?" I said with a confused look.

"I still love you and truthfully I never stopped. I love you so much and I'm so sorry for what happened. I should've never said what I did. Will you please forgive me."

"I love you to Harry and yeah I do forgive you."

Harry grabbed my face and we looked into each other's eyes. I could get lost in his beautiful green eyes. Then we kissed and I could feel sparks go off. I loved Harry and he loved me.

"Will you be my princess Winter?"

"Yes" I whispered so only Harry could hear.

I love Harry so much and he loves me and we're both good for each other.