Chapter 14 Harry

I woke up to a loud bang downstairs. I got up and walked to my door and opened it. I walked downstairs and saw Harry making out with a girl. It was most likely his girlfriend Liz. Whoever she was she was very pretty. She looked like a model. Harry then led the girl to the door and she left. The whole time I just stood there crying. I looked at Harry but he was already looking at me. I ran upstairs with tears in my eyes.

"Wait Winter!"

I had just gotten to my door when I felt somebody's hand grab my wrist. The person just stayed still. I looked to see Harry and he was looking at something.

I looked down and saw be was looking at my bleeding cuts. I toke my arm away really fast and looked up at Harry he had confusion and sadness in his eyes. I quickly ran into my room and shut and locked the door. Harry kept yelling and pounding on the door but I drowned him out. I slid down the door and cried my heart out. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and I was cold. I opened my eyes and everything from last night came rushing back. I got up really quick and yanked open the door and ran downstairs. I ran into the living room and all of the boys were sitting and talking quietly. They all looked up and looked at me. I looked at Harry but he was already looking at me. Then Niall started talking.

"Winter come sit down please."

He said just above a whisper. I toke a seat next to Zayn and looked at the boys. Liam then started to talk.

"Winter we wanted to know if your okay?"

"What do you mean?"

Zayn then grabbed my arm gently and held up my wrist. I looked up at him but he wouldn't look at me.

I looked at all of them and they had sadness in there eyes. I looked at Harry and that's when I became mad. I got up and pulled my wrist away from Zayn and started yelling at Harry.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Winter it's not his fault!"

Liam said sternly at me.

"Yes it is!"

"NO IT'S YOUR FAULT WINTER FOR DOING THAT TO YOURSELF!"

Harry said yelling at me. That's when I lost it and punched him in the face. He stumbled back a little bit but he regained his balance. I then stormed up to my room and shut the door. I could hear the boys yelling downstairs. I then heard my door open and I looked up to see Niall. "Why Winter?"

I knew then that I had to tell Niall everything.

{sorry if this was a short chapter. I will be updating later this week. Bye!} :)