Chapter 3 The concert

I got to the concert 5 mins before it was going to start. I went to the first row and I looked to see who I was going to be standing by. I turned to only be face to face with my bully Stacy. "Oh look there letting stupid people now." She said looking at me." The only stupid one is you!"

"What did you just say to me!" I didn't answer back but she then pushed me to the floor really hard." Hahaha why don't you just stay down there." I then got back up right when the concert started. I couldn't see very well because I was crying and it was making my vision blurry. I looked up to see all 5 of the boys looking at me. "Oh look guys she thinks there looking at her when really there looking at me." "Whatever just leave me alone Stacy." Saying that was a bad idea because she then pushed on the ground again making me hit my head on the ground really hard.

*Harry's pov*

When I got on stage the crowed was going crazy as the boys started talking I looked out into the crowed . I looked at the front row to see a girl with her head down. A minute latter she looked up and she had tears in her eyes. As I was looking at her one of the boys poked me. I turned around and saw Louis.

"Hey do you guys see that girl right there?"

"Yeah." They all said.

We all started looking at her. There was a girl beside her that looked to be was being mean to the girl. As we were about to start singing I saw the girl being pushed to the ground. I felt sorry for her. We started to sing then the concert was over we then had to get ready for the people that had backstage passes. I walked off stage to where we were going to meet the fans.

*Winter's pov*

The whole concert wasn't the best because I kept being called names and was being pushed. But then came the time to go backstage. I toke my pass and went up to a guard and he showed me to the room. I was standing off to the side doing nothing when I heard someone approaching me. I looked up to see Harry and OMG his eyes were so beautiful.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Um...my names Winter."

"We'll hi winter did you like the concert?"

"Yeah I loved it!"

"That's good you look really pretty tonight."

"Thanks that really nic-

I was cut off before I could finish because of Stacy.

*cough* *cough*"slut" *cough* *cough*

Everybody started laughing and I ran out of room crying. I was just done with everybody I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. I'm just done with everything. I tried being strong but I can't anymore!