Chapter 17 "Leaving"

I stayed in my room the whole day and I didn't come out. Around 12 I heard a knock at the door and Harry walked in. Great what does he want.

"Hey Winter I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday and I didn't mean to hurt you."

I got my pillow and whacked him with it in the face.

"If you didn't mean it then why were you not talking to me you idiot!"

"I don't know I was just being stupid."

"Yeah you were and you don't have to say that twice.."

"Do you forgive me?"

I thought for a minute and I finally gave him my answer after 5 mins.

"Yes I forgive you Harry."

"Good"

He then jumped on my bed and asked if I wanted to watch a movie. A few minutes later we were watching "The Host".

It was a really good movie and I liked it. Harry then sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong Harry?"

"Winter me and the boys are going to be gone for a few months and you can't come so today's the last day I can see you for 2 months."

"Oh well I don't know what to say but I'm going to miss you guys."

I looked back at the movie then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I got up and went to the Kitchen and found nobody. I went to the fridge and saw a note. It said "Winter we left this morning and we didn't want to wake you but we left to go back on tour for 2 months.~<3 Harry"

Wow thanks guys you left without saying goodbye. These next few months are going too be really boring without them.

{hope you like it! Bye } :)