Chapter 8 Secrets

I was awoken by somebody shaking me awake. I looked over to see Niall smiling at me.

"We're going to be landing in 30 minutes."

"Oh...ok thanks."

"Hey winter can I ask you a question?"

"You just did but sure."

"How've you've been?"

"I've been better."

I sad looking over at him.

"Can you tell me what's happend that last two years I've been gone?"

"Why do you want to know that?"

"Because I just do."

"Ok fine after you left I started to get bullied and Lauren blamed me when you left saying it was all my fault Then a month later my...."

"What happend a month later Winter?"

"My mom and dad passed away."

I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"Oh my gosh Winter I'm so sorry."

"I don't need your self pity! Ok after you left my life turned into a living hell! While you were becoming famous I was being bullied every single day!"

"Look I'm really sorry I just want to be friends with you again! I'm sorry for every thing that happend to you but I tried to contact you but I couldn't."

"We'll you must've not tried hard enough! Also we will never be friends again!"

I said until all of the boys cut in expect Niall.

"You two are friends and you didn't tell us."

"We use to be."

I said right when the plane landed.

I quickly got off so I wouldn't have to see Niall. I ran off the plane with tears streaming down my face. So far this trip has been a disaster.

{hope you guys are enjoying my book and tell me what you think but please no rude commits . Also please vote to. I will try and put up a new chapter every day. But thank you for reading this it means a lot.} :)