[ 9 ] how2couple

[ word count: 724 ]

y/n's pov

y/n's pov

"alright y/n, mui, we're gonna show you how to act like a real couple!" nezuko exclaimed. a few days after the christmas party, nezuko and tanjiro had invited muichiro and I over to their house after school.

i don't know what she meant by 'act like a real couple,' but i'm sure muichiro doesn't know either.

"first let's start by doing some research with some romance movies!" nezuko scattered a bunch of dvd's on the coffee table in the living room while pushing me on top of muichiro on the couch.

she put in a movie and pressed the start button, leaving the room while tanjiro entered with a tray of food.

"here's some popcorn, and a drink- oh no! i only have one cup! i guess you two will have to share the drink with each other.." he said as he placed the snacks and drink on the table.

i moved to sit next to muichiro and grabbed the blanket on the other side of the couch to share with muichiro. tanjiro went up and whispered something to muichiro, but i didn't hear it.

suddenly, muichiro grabbed my waist and pulled me to sit in front of him between his legs, with his head resting on my shoulder.

"like this?" he asked tanjiro. i was taken aback by his sudden actions, but didn't try to look into it too much.

i mean, this is what frien—...couples do, right?

tanjiro smiled, "now pay attention to the movie! look at what the couples do together!" he then left the room and dimmed the lights, leaving muichiro and i alone— with the movie, blankets, the snacks and drinks, and muichiro's arms around my waist, hugging me from behind.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

muichiro's pov

i don't really know what was happening in the movie. there was some contact with their lips, and it reminded me of the play with the theater club.

i heard y/n's breathing from in front of me, and felt her lay the back of her head on my chest. she fell asleep.

i brushed the hair out of her face and lied down on the couch, her body falling on top of mine. lying down is more comfortable, right? i think so..

i turned her so her face would lie in my chest. she feels very warm. i like it. i saw this in the movie, so i hope this is the correct way to cuddle.

it's comfortable, and warm. i feel like closing my eyes too..

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

y/n's pov (after the movie finished)

*click* *click*

"omg!! i HAVE to send this to mr. uzui!! look how cute they are sleeping together!"

i was woken up by the sound of a shuttering camera. i opened my eyes to see nezuko and tanjiro taking pictures of muichiro and i with their phones. darn. i fel asleep on muichiro didn't i..

"ooooh y/n and muichiro are cuddling~"

i put my face back down into muichiro's chest, hiding my face that started turning red. i felt his hand on the back of my head, playing with my hair.

"do not take pictures without permission," muichiro spoke in a calm yet serious voice. the siblings stopped snapping their pics, letting out a little laugh.

"alright, alright we get it. you two are so cute!!!" they both squealed.

"um, okay..anyways, the movies done. muichiro, let's go look for new origami paper now," i told him, getting up from our position.

"what?! you two were just starting to act like a couple, and now you're back to talking like regular friends to each other? wheres the nicknames and the sweet talk?!" nezuko scolded us.

"nicknames? why would we need nicknames? what kind of nicknames?" muichiro asked.

tanjiro gave some suggestions, "oh you know, like 'sweetheart' or somethings romantic for goodness sake!"

"but that sounds weird. then y/n wouldnt know im talking to her," muichiro replied.

the two siblings laughed at his response.

"oh whatever. you two are so difficult! why can't you just act like a regular couple and not just friends? you love each other!! ugh, well i guess we gotta pull out more tricks to teach you two how to couple!" nezuko ranted on and on about how a couple should act.

act more like a couple? well we can try..