[ 15 ] superman demigod lord inosuke

[ word count: 774 ]

"it sure is cold!" nezuko stated, rubbing her hands together as we made our way to the shrine

"yes, it really is col-"

"that's right peasants! bow down to me, superman demigod lord inosuke!" a voice said, not too far in the distance. we made our way through the crowd to be met with a familiar face; inosuke hashibira. since when was he here? how did he get here?

"what are you doing, you stinky pig?" yuichiro was the first to speak up. inosuke was standing on a ladder in an im-king-of-the-world pose.

"hUh? i'm taking over the world of cours-"
inosuke was cut off when he felt someone grip the ladder he was standing on. "now, if you don't mind, it'd be to my pleasure if i got to you fall of this ladder in front of everyone," aoi stated and started shaking the ladder, causing inosuke to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"YOU BASTAR-"

"inosuke, did you get hurt again? oh dear, come over here so i could treat your wounds," an old lady nearby made her way towards inosuke on the ground.

"SHUT UP OLD HAG I DON'T NEED ANY TREATMENT I'M LORD INOSUKE!"

muichiro stepped in and grabbed my hand. "it's not safe here. let's go," he said, and swiftly ran away with me out of the crowd.

we ended up running down to the beach, and just sat there in the sand.

"hey, y/n," muichiro suddenly spoke up. "you know, i'm really glad that we got to spend the past holidays together...but i can't help feeling a little selfish and wanting more. i wanna spend every holiday, every special moment with you."

he then grabbed one of my hands, pressing it ob his heart. i could feel his heartbeat.

"so please stay with me forever." he stared into my eyes. the same eyes i found myself lost in. the same eyes that held all the secrets of the universe.

before i could respond, i felt a raindrop on my head. we both looked up as clouds covered the blue sky. the rain got heavier, heavy raindrops pouring from above. muichiro stood up, grabbing my hands to stand up with him.

he took off his shoes and motioned for me to follow what he was doing. "let's go," he said.

"what if we catch a cold or-"

before i could object, muichiro had pulled me towards the ocean. we stood there on the shore, waves crashing at our ankles, hair now drenched from the heavy rainfall.

muichiro bent down to the water, cupping his hands and splashing the water towards me. i gasped in surprise as he continued to laugh at my shock.

"oh you wanna play that game huh?"

i bent down to the water this time, cupping my hands and splashing a ton of the ocean's water at him. he ran away and dodged my attack, me running towards him as we both laughed in the midst of the rainfall.

"hey! get back here!" he turned around to my voice, scooping up more water to splash at me, his hair sticking to his face and both of our clothes drenched.

we laughed and played for who knows how long, until we both ran out of breath and decided to head back to the vacation house. we grabbed our stuff, running through the sand in the rain as we made our way back.

once we knocked on the door, tanjiro opened it. he took a deep breath, looking at our soaked figures. "...THERE YOU GUYS ARE DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE? YOU KNOW YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN SICK IN THE RAIN OR KIDNAPPED OR LOST-"

"let's calm down tanjiro. we should be glad that they are safe," kanao stepped up from behind him with two towels.

she handed the towels to muichiro and i as we wiped ourselves off and stepped into the house. "OH HEY LOOK WHOS BACK," zenitsu and mr. uzui yelled in shock. nezuko came to our assistance and guided muichiro and i to the bathrooms. "you two should wash up. yuichiro is cooking dinner, we're having (favorite food), so make sure to be ready for that!"

i smiled at her care. "thank you, nezuko. i'm sure a nice bath and some food would be nice."

muichiro and i glanced at each other with smiles on our faces before we stepped into separate bathrooms and started up our baths.

tomorrow will be our last day on our new years trip with everyone, but won't be the end of our fun days together.