Chapter Eighteen

It's been weeks since Jack and I's little throw down at the fast food place. Plus we've been in school and nothing really mattered anymore. Anything he did to get my attention never cared about.

I was currently at Alexis' house with Bella. It was Valentien's Day. A day I expected to do stuff with a boyfriend, but good lord what are those? I was hungry, and I felt like dressing up and doing something. The girls looked like they had no interest in doing anything, we've been watching SpongeBob since two AM.

My phone rang, so did Bella's and Alexis'. We each checked our phones, and It was a message from Sam saying, "Outside."

"Matthew just text me randomly?" Alexis asked me. I told her outside.

"Come outside, please." I said. That was their "secret message", which I'm not gonna lie was cute. "Come on." I jumped off the bed and grabbed the nearest jacket and house shoes. Bella and Alexis did the same thing and we all ran down stairs, to the front door.

We opened the door, and Sam stood in the middle of the driveway, with a bunch of roses. The girls awh'd, has I stepped forward, he had the cutest smirk on his face has Johnson stepped forward with a poster board, then Matthew had a phone in his hand, recording?

"Okay, Johnson." Sam said, Jack opened the poster which had, "It's cheesy but hey, will you be mine on Valentine?" I cupped my face has my jaw dropped, that had to be the cutest thing ever. He finally asked me out after forever.

I finally said yes and ran to him with a hug, and he gently kissed my forehead. I let go of the hug and kissed him for a second and grabbed the roses, "These are beautiful!"

"Just like you." He smiled, then he looked at the girls, "Don't think we forgot about y'all!" Matthew and Johnson walked around the corner and came out with three huge teddy bear's.

We all jaw dropped once again, and Sam grabbed mine and handed it to me. He whispered, "I want you to feel more loved than you ever have before. I will treat you so much better than Jack, and that's a fact." He looked down at me, and pulled my chin up to kiss me, I smiled and felt the touch of his lips.

"I took that picture because that's fucking cute!" Bella screamed, we pulled away and laughed.

"Okay, wait we have two more presents for all of you. Alexis and Bella, here are you flowers," Matthew and Jack handed them their flowers."and we have bags in the car, you'll have to find your names, and we will be back at the time it says in the note."

I walked to the car and grabbed the three bags for us, and the boys jumped in the car. The quickly drove away and we ran in the house with our bags, bear's and flowers. After we were back into Alexis' room, we found the note before we looked under the tissue paper. "Read yours first, Lay."

I grabbed the card, and read it aloud, "By time you're reading this, Johnson, Matt and I are driving away from Alexis' house, we just gave you flowers, and teddy bear's which we all hoped you guys loved, now read Alexis' note! Love Sam."

Alexis hurried a grabbed her note and read aloud, "This all seems like stuff you'd see on tumblr, or read about in fiction stories, but since this is our last year in a high school relationship, we had to think of something great and not chliche to do, now read Bella's note, love Jack."

Bella opened her's and read, "Now that we've gotten your attention, we want to give you all more. In these bag are gifts, but the real gift is from three dumb guys coming up with this idea, (it was a lot of work). Open the gifts and be outside at five. Love Matthew."

We opened the gifts and we each pulled out dresses, which they all were beautiful. Bella's was a red and black, opened back sequin dress with black slingback heels, along with black diamond earrings, a black bow, and a black hand held purse. Alexis' was a red boob-tube skater dress, with strap caged platform heels, dark red rose earrings, a Chanel vintage small shoulder purse, and a black nouveau necklace with golden outline. Finally, mine was a red laced panel flared dress from MSGM, black suede stiletto heels, a black bucket bag, metora drop earrings with a golden lining, and finally a silver, diamond bracelet.

What were they up too?