Chapter Six

Saturday morning come quick, yesterday at school Bella said that I could "go to her house" tonight, I was actually excited for the party. What a great way to break in new friends.

I walked to my laptop and looked through some music. Jack asked if I wanted to out with him today get some food and party supplies and I said yeah, I started playing Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton, then I started to sing along with it.

"I just got some damn bad intentions..." I sang. I can sing, it's always been a dream to sing for my life, but then again that chance is 1 in a million.

I continued to look for clothes and getting ready, still singing to the top of my lungs.

My phone went off and it was Jack.

Jack G; stop singing and come on!

I walked out of my bathroom and continued looking at my phone wondering how he knew I was singing. "Are you ready?"

I jumped and dropped my phone, "Jack don't do that! What the hell!" I picked a pillow off the ground and threw it at him. He laughed and ran to me, he tossed me over his shoulder and asked if we could go now. I couldn't stop laughing and manage to say yes and he put me down.

We walked out of my room and downstairs, my mom was asleep and my dad was drinking coffee. It's like ten in the afternoon and he as me up. "Morning daddy, thanks for letting Jack in to scare the hell out me." He laughed and smiled.

"You're welcome. What's the plans for today kids?" He asked.

"Um, Jack is taking me to breakfast, then were gonna go clothes shopping so he can get something to wear to his family reunion, and then he's taking me to lunch and after that we have to get some supplies that his mom asked for, and then he's taking me back here to get my stuff and taking me to Bella's. And I don't know what were gonna do."

"Okay you kids have fun." We both waved and walked outside to his car. We got in and drove to the mall.

"You sing pretty good, you know." I didn't know how to respond because I didn't really want people to know about that.

"Thanks." I smiled, then stopped.

"Oh, was that a smile. Did the Layla Smith smile at me?" I poked my sides.

"Jack! Stop." I laughed. He smiled and pulled into the mall.

Later that night at Jacks waiting for the party to start, it was only Jack and me sitting in his room. I was laid on his bed and he was finishing getting dressed in his new outfit. He got a super nice, but party type outfit and he got me something to wear tonight to, just to be nice.

"Okay, ready?" He opened the doors and turned in a circle. God he looked nice, and smelt good.

"Hot, actually thought you looked datable." We both laughed and he jumped on the bed next to me. He laid his head on my stomach and I played with his hair.

"Your turn to get dressed." He said looking over my boobs at me. I smiled and set up and walked to his bathroom. I opened the bag that had my outfit in it.

I loosely curled my hair and put on my beanie, and redid my makeup except darker brown colors and heaver eyeliner and winged eye liner on top. I sprayed perfume on and corrected my extra makeup and walked out.

Jack's jaw dropped and he quickly closed it as I turned back around to face him. "Thanks for the outfit."

"Glad I could help." He smiled, "Come here."

I walked over to his bed and sat next to him, he gave that smirk of his that could make a girl just fall into his trap. I think I was.

"Do me a favor," He nodded, "Don't fall in love with me, Gilinsky."