Chapter Twenty

During the party, we danced, we drank, we had fun. I forgot about the surprise Sam was talking about, and continued dancing with some of the girls from the soccer team. I told them I was going to get another drink, and I walked towards the table full of drinks.

I saw a tall guy grabbing a drink and I said, "Are you enjoying the party?" Just has the guy turned around, I lost my smile. It was Jack. This better not have been the surprise, or I'd kill Sam.

"The party is great. Can I talk to you, alone for a second, Layla?" He asked. I wasn't sure if I should say yes or no, but I took the risk of saying yes. We walked away, upstairs to Sam's room, and out to his balcony. I leaned against the rail and played with my cup.

"Where's Ashley?"

"Gone. Done with."

"Y'all broke up? Why?" I asked.

"She cheated on me, once again." He chuckled, "I'm so stupid, Layla. You don't know how much I loved you, and still love you till this day. Seeing you in this amazing dress, looking beautiful as ever, makes me feel like a complete dumbass. I heard about you getting a scholarship, I wish it was me who kissed you right after that happened, not Sam. No harm to Sam, he's a great guy, I'm not even mad that he's with you and how he broke the guy code of not being with your best friends ex. And no, this isn't some sob story on how I want you to take me back, I see how happy you are with Sam, and I know I'm a dick, but not that much to ruin a relationship for my best friend. I just want you to know that I hated myself for cheating you, I hate that I hurt you and lost your trust that I worked so hard into getting, I'm sorry for calling you a hoe, which of course you're not, I was just mad. I'm sorry for making you hate me so much, and I just want to be your friend, and start over."

"Layla? You in here?" Sam screamed for the staircase. I know him seeing me with Jack was going to start something, but at the moment I didn't know what to do, so I just let him walk in and see us. He looked so shocked, and hurt. "What the hell is this?!"

"Sam, it's nothing."

"Nothing? My girlfriend by herself with her cheater of an ex boyfriend, is nothing?!" Sam was so mad.

"Sam, he was saying he was sorry." I said, "And if you're going to be mad at him and/or me, then I'll just leave." I walked past him and walked downstairs to the front door.

"Layla, Layla. Hey are you okay?" Bella ran up to me holding a red cup.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to get away from Sam."

She looked at me all confused, I mean everyone has been looking at me like that a lot lately. "What happened?" She slurred.

"We had a misunderstanding, that's about it." I tapped her arm and told her she needed to go to Matthew so she'd be safe. She told me okay, and wobbled her way back inside, then Sam ran out, looking all worried.

"Layla, stop." He screamed has I started walking away, "Baby, I'm sorry. Jack told me what you two were talking about. It scared me, I know his way's and how easily he can steal a girl from someone."

"Okay, Sam. I over reacted, I'm sorry too. This is our party, and tomorrow is going to be a good day, and so will the rest of the night. Lets go back inside and have a good time." I explained. I gave him a long kiss and told him I loved him, and we walked back inside, I stopped and gave Jack a hug and told him thank you for apologizing, and I told him that I would love to start over and be friends.

Then on for the rest of the night, we continued the fun, till around four in the morning. Everyone left, Sam and I cleaned the house and once we were done we crawled into bed and cuddled, well we kissed and things got kind of heated, but not to the point of having sex. We both said we were to tired, and around six, we fell asleep.

At twelve, I woke up, Sam was still asleep. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up so I wouldn't look like a baby stripper. I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Mama Wilk was sitting at the breakfast table, drinking tea. "Good morning, Layla."

"Morning, Mama. How was your business trip?" I grabbed a cup of warm tea and sat across the table from her.

"Oh it was amazing, minus the business part." She chuckled, "Tell me about the championship, I saw your dads post about the trophy, what was the score?"

"It was a hard 24-20. The girls on the other team were hard, but they were really good." I took a sip of my tea and leaned into the chair, "Oh, yeah. The coach from UofA, he scouted me and gave a full ride scholarship!"

"Oh my goodness, Layla. I am so proud of you." She smiled.

"Thank you. It means a lot to me to hear that from a mother." I stated, "I mean I would love to hear that from my mom." I looked at my cup and tapped it with my finger.

"Layla, you are apart of the family. I already consider you my daughter-in-law has a joke, but you mean a lot to Sam, and all of us." She gave a quick smile and stood up from her chair. "Layla, would you do me a favor and go wake up Sam?"

"Yes ma'am." I walked out of the kitchen, back up to Sam's room. Sam was asleep still, he was in his boxers, and shirtless. I don't remember him getting that undressed. Oh well, time to have fun.

He was laying on his back, which made it a lot easier to tease him. I softly climbed on the bed, and straddled on top of his crouch. I kissed his neck and whispered, "Sammy, come on babe, you need to get up." but only in a more seductive way. I grind my butt against him has I neck his chest, leaving a love mark. I felt a bulge form inside his boxers and I giggled.

"You're crazy little one, aren't you?" He whispered. I giggled a little louder has he grabbed my waist and flipped me on to the bed with him between my knee's. "You tried to tease me." He started kissing me, leading into a make out, and my shirt coming off and a hickey left on my boob, and one next to the lining of my shorts.

I ready just for us to have sex already.

"Your mom needs you." I said. "Go clean up your hair so it doesn't look like we just had wild sex." I smirked. He kissed my neck and climbed off the bed and walked into his bathroom, then a couple minutes later he walked out with sweatpants on and no shirt. "Sam put on a shirt, you have a hickey on your chest."

"Oh well." He laughed and walked out of his room. I chased after him and trying to get him to go get a shirt, but he picked me up and flipped me over his shoulder. "Morning, mamma."

"Oh, Samuel put her down." She giggled. He put me down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Okay, your father called me last night after the game and told me that he couldn't take off work to go to the trip with you tomorrow, so I talked to Sam's father and we decided, we would let him go with you, only! If you actually go on the tour and don't come back pregnant."

"Are you serious? Sam!" I turned to him and smiled, "Go with me!"

"I mean, that sounds fun. Let's do it!" He smiled