Chapter Eleven

It was game time, well in hour. Coach Jones asked if Alexis, Bella and I could help set up signs and other things for extra credit and a free ticket to the game. We said yes and we were setting up concessions while the boys practiced.

"So, whats up with you and Gilinsky, Layla?" Alexis asked setting out candy.

I huffed and walked over toward the concessions to help and shrugged my shoulders, "After he kissed me, I kinda didn't know what to say or do, so I just went to class. I'm not mad at him, he's a stupid teenager like all of us."

"Well that's good, here he comes now." Bella whispered and walked away, along with Alexis. I turned around to see him walking towards the fence.

"My own little cheerleader." He smiled. To match Bella and Alexis, we put thick black makeup under our eyes to look cool. I guess.

"Not really yours but I am being your cheerleader." I smirked. Since the fence he was standing over was up to my chest, he hovered over it, being super close to me.

"You're so cute. Even with the black stuff on your face." He was only being nice to make me forget about this morning and honestly, I was okay with how were talking right now.

"You're a loser." I playfully pushed his shoulder, and when he came back towards me, the hand that didn't have a glove on it, touched my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss.

I honestly could not stop smiling at how cute that just was. He was making fall head over heels for him, and I was going to tell him. "Gilinsky!" The coach screamed, he pulled away and smiled.

"Wish me luck." He jogged off towards the team and I walked over to Bella and Alexis, smiling my ass off.

"Awh!" They both said. "Alexis took a picture of y'all."

"Yeah, I did that was so cute." She unlocked her phone and showed me the picture. It was cute, she had on of us smiling at each other and us kissing.

I smiled and told her to send them to me, and I walked over to the ticket stand to take people's money for the game since the other team just got here.

Later when the game ended, we won 15 to 3, Bella, Alexis, Jack, Jack, Sam and I stayed after for a little bit, and my dad walked up to us. "What a great game boys, you guys are amazing." He smiled and shook their hands, "Layla, Alexis and Bella can stay the night, and if the boys want to come over they can but y'all have to be home by midnight, boys if you all so happen tp fall asleep, it better be in the living room or the floor, girls better be on the beds." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Y'all wanna stay the night?" I asked.

They all looked at me for the stupid question, and all said duh. I smiled and looked at Jack. "How about we go for a swim too?" Jack asked with a smirk. He jumped at me and tossed me over his shoulder. I screamed and laughed as he started walking towards his car.

Sam put his arm around Bella and started walking with us, and Alexis got on Jack J's back. "Okay, I'm going home to kinda wash up and get clothes."

"Yeah, we gotta get stuff to." Alexis said.

"Okay, Alexis and Bella know where the extra key is, so who ever gets there first just go to my room and play video games." I said, opening Jack's car door.

"See y'all in a few."

Jack got in the car and we headed towards his house, he put one hand on my thigh and looked over at me and smiled. "You were so good." I told him.

"Thanks. You looked so cute in the stands." He chuckled.

We drove to his house and pulled in his driveway, we both got out and walked inside the house. His parents were out, they left to go eat after the game with my dad. They invited him to come and get to know each other as well.