Chapter Twenty One

"Sam! Layla! Come on, you don't want to miss your flight!" Sam's mom was running around the house, trying to find everything that we packed up, unpacked a million times in the past ten hours.

We walked down, all comfortable, smiling, "Momma Wilk, we have everything."

She stopped and took a deep breath, "Okay, lets go." We grabbed our suitcase's and walked outside to the car and tossed them into the trunk, and we got in to go to the airport.

I buckled my seat belt then Sam did. I looked at our outfits, me wearing white air force one's, grey joggers, and one of Sam white RVCA shirts. My hair was in a high messy pony-tail, and I barley had on any makeup. Sam actually was matching with me, considering Sam had the same shoes, joggers, and another RVCA white shirt, exept he was wearing a black RVCA snapback.

I slept on Sam, going to the airport since it was two hours away. I remember leaning against him, and playing with my lose hairs from my ponytail, and humming a song. I was super tired since Sam had me up all night being a goof ball.

We got to the airport and Sam shaking me to wake up. Once I was up, I punched him for scaring me. He laughed and kissed my cheek. Once we got off the plane and into the airport, we had a cap take us to our hotel which was super close to the University. We got in the hotel room, the first thing I saw was a basket with goodies and Alabama elephant stuffed animal.

"This hotel is so pretty." I said stopping in the middle of the room. Sam came behind me and hugged my waist.

"I hope this is a good weekend." He kissed my cheek and walked off to the bedroom. I followed him has he laid on his back. I climbed onto him and laid there. He played with the lose pieces of hair from my bun.

It's only twelve, and I was bored of course. Sam chuckled at something and kissed my forehead, "What was funny?"

"Nothing really, just look at us. We've been dating for what, four months now, so much has happened, and you're going to leave." He got up from the bed and walked away, whispering, "Just what every guy wants, right?"

"Sam." I got up and walked into the living room. Sam was looking out of the window, with his arms crossed. "Baby...?"

"I'm sorry. I've just been thinking a lot about you leaving and I'm not ready for that." He turned to me, he looked so sad.

"Sam, we have over three months to figure something out." I walked closer to him and kissed his cheek. "I know you're sad, I am too, but there's not much we can do at the moment. unless you want to pack up and leave now and me not got to Alabama for school."

"No, I want you too. I'm glad you're living out your dream." He hugged me, "I'm just not ready." I looked at him and at his lips, then I kissed him.

We kissed for a good minute or two, until we ended up on the couch, then we continued kissing. He laid me down and went between my legs. I took his shirt off and we sat back up. "We don't have too." We both said at the same time.

"It's okay." I said has I climbed onto his lap, and started kissing him. He took my shirt off mid kiss and started gently kissing down my neck.

After a couple hours, we were laying in the bed, with the sheets pulled up to our chest. We cuddled up to each other, he played with my hair. My cell phone rang, I rolled over towards the nightstand, it was my dad.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby. How's the hotel?"

"Oh, it's really nice. King size bed, big bathroom, nice seperate living room, kitchen type area."

"Well, that's amazing, tell Sam I said thanks for coming along with you."

"You're welcome sir."

"Take care of my baby girl, Sam."

"No worries sir."

"Okay, well I made reservations for you two, look in your suitcase, Layla. Tell me how everything was tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too, daddy."

I hung up the phone, I grabbed Sam's shirt and put it over my body and ran to my suit case, and looked around for papers of some sort. Sam walked in and leaned against the door, as I looked through everything. "Here they are."

The first thing I saw was a note; it read.

"So proud of how far you've come in life, you're getting everything you want, plus you have an amazing person, Sam, looking out for you on the daily. So here's a little gift from me to both of you. - Dad."

The rest of the papers were for a really nice restaurant, we have to dress nice. I'm glad I convinced myself and Sam to pack nice clothes.

"La Reve, at 8." I said. I looked at the time, it was 6 in the afternoon. "Shower time." I jumped up and kissed Sam.

"You're a dork." He laughed.

"But you love this dork." I ran and jumped around him.

"I do, I love her a lot." He kissed me again.

I dressed in a black and nude, spaghetti strapped dress, pitch black pumps, a golden necklace with a golden medal bow, a couple of golden rings; some with a nude flower, and the other with diamond engrave, and pyamid triangle stud earrings.

While Sam showered, I curled my hair, and did my makeup. After, I was done, Sam walked in with brown Kohlhan shoes, khaki pants, a button down shirt with a tie. His hair was up, and out of his face. He looked so nice. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me, it was cute.

"You look amazing. Reminds me of the winter formal." He kissed my cheek. "Lets go, we don't want to miss the reservations, there's a uber outside."

"I want a picture first, silly." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the mirror by the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my cheek. I snapped the picture and looked over it. I smiled for how cute we looked.

Dinner time, :-).

I posted it on instagram, and sent to my dad.

I grabbed my purse and we walked out to the uber. Sam asked if he would take a picture of us, and the sweet man said of course. In front of a tree with Christmas lights strung around them, he grabbed my leg and pulled it to his torso, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. The flash went off and we smiled.

Sam posted it on instagram;

so glad I fell in love with you.