Chapter Fifteen

After that night, the next two months were a blur. Jack and I rarely had sex, which was okay with me. Him and I finally got to the stage where he said he loved me. Only a week after the dance the whole school found out we were together.

Jack, Johnson and Sam, being on the baseball team, the had parties a lot. Some got a little to crazy. One party had the cops called, and there wasn't an adult home, so Jack almost stayed the night in jail, until my dad randomly showed up and told the cops that he was the guarded of the "birthday party."

Speaking of my dad, he finally got through the divorce. He soon started dating this really nice lady, named Mali Cook. She in her late twenty's and is super pretty. She has two sons, one named Caleb, he's fifteen, and Jacob, he's eight. Mali is opened to me, like Jack and I got into a, small, stupid, fight and she walked in because I was screaming into the phone. She sat down with me outside and we drank hot coco.

Caleb stayed the night one night I had Sam and both of the Jack's over, let's just say Bella, Alexis and me didn't get any sleep. He was pretty cool to be around, since he wasn't at that annoying age anymore, he was sweet and he as his own little girlfriend, who's a bitch, oops.

Jacob, being eight and new to school, when he comes over after school he will ask me for help, and of course I would help him. One day, Jack was over and Jacob was running, and screaming, I was sleepy and laying bed, babysitting him, Jack came in the room after Jacob running in screaming "Monster Jack is gonna eat me!" It was so cute.

As for everyone else, Johnson and Alexis finally got together, Sam was single, and Bella started dating the new kid named Matt. Matt was super chill, he was a senior and transferred in from Virginia. Jack met him first, being the New Kid thing, and invited him to have lunch with us, Bella and him hit off then. As for my mom, she moved back too Memphis and started over there.

Christmas happened and my dad got me a car. I was so happy, it was a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro, red. Jack got me a Pandora bracelet and a huge teddy bear and I got him a Rolex watch. Bella, Alexis and I got made jersey with our names on them and some random number. Sam got me a bunch of candy and Starbucks gift card, and I got him some clothes. Mali gave me two hundred dollars, Caleb got me some clothes and Jacob got me some phone cases.

As for Sam and me, he become the close best friend. I asked him for advice and told him everything. So did he. Bella and him after the dance, the same night, they had sex for hell of it. I told him when Jack and I had sex, and the stupid shit Jack would do to piss me off and he would tell Jack in a different way. He was amazing.

Before school was New Years. I threw a small party with my friends. We smoked and drank, partied all night, and at midnight everyone kissed and Sam set of fireworks. Then school started back up. Baseball with one game left and soccer practice in way, things got hard.

Jack and I, after the I love you's, fought a lot. Soccer was two hours everyday. We started seeing each other less and less, but when we did see each other, it was in the mornings, gym, and before practice.

Finally, the end of the two months was my 17 birthday. I had a pretty cool party, it was like black light themed, and we had it out in my back yard and we threw paint on everyone. Before that Jack took me to dinner with everyone and got me new charm for my bracelet.

The day after my birthday I had practice, he said he was going home. Baseball was finally over, soccer games were just getting started, so he told me to come over tomorrow, and I did.

I never thought I'd leave his house so pissed off in my life. He fucked up so much.