Chapter Fourteen

Friday night, the night we've been waiting for, I was so excited. In my heels and my amazing dress, my hair done to perfection, nails, makeup, tonight I felt so good about myself. "Layla!"

My dad screamed, I stood up from a chair in my room and walked towards the staircase. I slowly walked down the stairs, so I wouldn't rush. I could see Jack's shoes, I felt the butterfly's in my stomach multiply.

Once I finally got to him, I smiled. He looked so amazing, his suit, his tie, his smile, everything made me feel amazed to be him and to know that, when I first met him, everything I thought about him was completely wrong.

"Layla.." His eyes gazed down my dress, to my shoes and back to my eyes. "You look so.. so beautiful." I blushed, I know I did, who wouldn't blush because of that?

"Come on, pictures." My dad said pulling out his phone.

"Okay, come on daddy!" I smiled walking towards the door.

"Okay, hey Gilinsky." Jack stopped and faced my dad, "I paid a lot to get her in the dress, lets keep her in it, okay son?"

He smiled and looked down at his shoes, "Yes, of course sir."

Soon after we left, Jack rented a limo for all of us, Sam and Bella went together, and of course Alexis and Johnson. We all looked so amazing, this was going to be amazing night.

During the night, Jack and I danced, I danced with the girls, Ashley looked like a slut and with some random guy, making out. "Can I get everyone's attention, please?" A girl from the school said, two other girls were holding a crown and tiara. "It's time to announce the King and Queen. During the past week, we randomly picked people to be voted, and the people who were chosen were, starting with girls, Alexis Wilson, Bella Prince, Ashley Glance, and Layla Smith."

I heart fell to my stomach, I didn't know I was nominated. I mean I know people were randomly picked, but damn.

I walked on stage with Alexis and Bella, Ashley glarred me down with the ugliest look. I looked forward and looked out at Jack as he smiled at me. "Okay, boys. Sam Wilkinson, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Allen Clark."

This was funny, all my friends were up against each other, but we couldn't get mad because this was all a surprise. "Okay, third place. Alexis and Sam." Everyone in the crowd clapped and they walked up and got their small crown/tiara. "Runners up, Jack Johnson and Bella." More clapping, they got their crown/tiara. "Finally, the King and Queen of homecoming 2k14 2k15 is Jack Gilinsky," Clapping, and he got his crown, and smiled big. "Your queen is... Layla Smith!" I smiled so hard and walked up as confetti fell to the ground, the clapping got louder as the tiara was placed on my head. "Congrats to the couples chosen. Enjoy the night!"

I walked over to the girls and was had a little scream session before the girl came to over and told us we have to take pictures for the yearbook. So we all traveled towards the photo area.

The pictures were all of us, third place to first, boys on side then girls on the other. Another was Alexis and Sam. The next one was Johnson and Bella. Finally, it was Jack and me. We had to take a normally one than a stupid look.

We left soon after that, we dropped off Sam and Bella at Sams, Johnson and Alexis at her house, and then Jack and me at his house. He's parents were out of town, and we had the house to ourselves. I took off my heels and slowly walked up to his room.

"I'm tired." Jack said taking off his tie. I walked to his bathroom to take down my hair, he followed me in to mess with his hair. "Did you have a fun night?"

"Yes of course, I was really surprised I was picked and that I won queen, I was expecting Ashley, honestly." I took off my earrings.

"Why?"

"Um, she's popular, and well known at school, as for me I only talk to y'all and I'm new." I explained as I tired to reach for my zipper of my dress.

"Here, I got it." He said walking over to me, as I pulled my hair out of his way he said, "No matter how popular you are, you're the most popular girl I know, and the prettiest." He smirked, and looked down at my zipper and started to slowly pull it down.

I starred at him in the mirror and he gazed at my back, I stepped forward holding my dress and turned towards him and I gave him a look to tell him not to say a word and kiss me. He ran his fingers through my hair and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in a sync, as he got closer to me, he pulled back and looked at me.

"We don't have too."

"I wanted too." I said looking away.

He stepped towards me and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and we walked towards the bed. He laid me down, but he didn't leave my lips and stayed between my legs. We continued making out, until he traveled down my neck, and the top of my chest.

I pulled his jacket off and he kissed me again. All I had to do is stand up and my dress would fall, but I'd wait. I held onto my dress and stood up pushing him on the bed, I got back on the bed and straddled his lap and kissed him. As we made out again, I started unbuttoning his shirt.

I kissed down his neck, he grabbed my hips and pulled me back and forth one time across his dick, his pants were still on. He let out a deep breathe and I kissed his collar bone. He softly pushed me off him as he went with me, between my legs again. I took off his shirt, and trailed my hands up and down his back as his kissed my neck with butterfly kisses.

I moved my hands down towards his belt, and started unlatching it, and pulling down his pants, revealing grey boxers. His body was to die for. I pushed him back, I was taking control of this. I slid off the bed and slid down my dress, reveling Victoria Secret bra and cheekier underwear. He bit his lip. I smirked and got back on the bed, I straddled him once again, I could lightly feel his package, under me.

That's until I started grinning against him, he smirked, "You know what you're doing." He whispered. He got hard, and I started kissing down his stomach, and at the lining of his boxers.

After a couple minutes of pleasuring him, he pushed me back and kissed down my body leaving a couple marks. He removed every piece of clothing, from my body and he started traveling, couple moans were released.

Finally, we had sex. So much foreplay, Jack was such a tease, but he was gentle to me. He always made sure I was okay, if he was "hurting" me. Everything was perfect in this boy.

I looked his alarm clock, and we left the dance at midnight, and it was almost four in the morning. We ended up stopping, and he walked to the bathroom and came back with a button down shirt, and wearing boxers.

He handed me the button down shirt, "Don't want you to get cold." He jumped on the bed, I put it on and started buttoning the shirt. He kissed my cheek and told me that was amazing and told me he was going to sleep.

I nodded and cuddled under him, and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes.