lxi. | wonkru

␈♔␈

␈♔␈

FALO WANTED TO KILL THEM. She was tied up in the palace with the Primes, they were all resurrected by her blood. Everytime she looked at one of them, all she felt was anger. They killed Clarke to bring Josephine back, so Falo needed revenge.

If she wanted to, she could try to escape, but then again they would simply knock her out and that was something she was completely and utterly tired of. So, she decided to play nice with them for now. But she was going to kill them at some point.

The palace doors opened. Josephine, in the body of Clarke, walked down the steps. She widened her eyes at the sight of Madi and Falo standing next to each other by the Primes, both of them gagged and tied up. 

Russell tapped her shoulder, Josephine turned around. "Where have you been?" he asked.

"I was looking for Priya," she lied. "But then I was blocked by a bunch of Gabriel's lunatic children. She's dead, by the way. What the hell is going on?"

Simone, in the body of Abby Griffin, spoke up. "We're leaving Sanctum until it's purified."

Falo bitterly stared at Simone Lightbourne. Another life taken, another family member ripped away from them. All because of Sanctum and the monsters that were within Sanctum.

"Mom?" Josephine voiced out.

"Your mother murdered her mother. Ironic, isn't it?" Gabriel mumbled.

Josephine moved closer to Gabriel. "Don't you speak to me," she hit him upside the head in anger. "How could I ever loved such a traitor?" she started to silently cry, her shoulders slumped. Miles swallowed thickly, scared that she just gave away her act.

Simone took her daughter by the shoulder, wiping the tears away from her face. "Oh sweetheart. At least you have closure."

"That's enough," Russell sighed. "It's time to go. Have you all taken the antitoxin?"

"Go?" Josephine asked. "Where?"

"To space, of course," Simone replied to her. "Sanctum has lost us, for now, anyway."

"We have no pilot. Priya's dead," Miranda spoke. "Maybe if you didn't kill the Lees."

Simone looked over shoulder. "That won't be a problem," she approached Raven. "We don't need the Lee's, do we Raven?"

"Go float yourself, murderer." Raven hissed, tears flowing from her icy cold eyes.

Simone nodded. She snatched a gun from one of the palace guards and pressed it up against Falo's head. Falo parted her lips when the metal touched her skull. It seemed like maybe her time was up. The Primes were heartless shrews, they might kill her no matter what.

Raven let out a panicked breath. She tried to say something, but couldn't for she was stuck in so many emotions at once, she couldn't even breathe at the moment because she was so surprised and in disbelief.

"Three seconds. One. . . two-"

"Okay!" Raven gasped.

Simone cracked a smile. "Good choice. I'd hate to see your friend die."

Falo glared at Simone. Abby was definitely gone, just like Clarke was. If Monty and Harper were alive, she'd curse at them for giving them this location to try and find a new life, a new home, and a second chance.

A second chance.

That definitely went down the drain long ago. There was no way Falo would be able to find that second chance anymore, she was too far gone to even care for that second chance anymore.

Suddenly, the guards pushed Falo forward.

When they got up to the mothership, Falo made sure they would get what they deserved.

_____

"CLARKE, ABBY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Niylah questioned, confused and in disbelief. She didn't know what was going on, she didn't understand why they were holding Gaia, Madi, Raven and Falo at gunpoint.

Realization came upon Indra almost immediately, her gun lowering from their two friends. "That's not Clarke and Abby."

"Very good. Seems we got our nightblood despite what I'm told you did with Kane," Josephine pushed the gun into Gaia's head. "Now, you have three seconds to stand down."

"Or what?" Indra countered. "If you kill them, we kill you. You didn't think this through, huh?"

Josephine simply cocked the gun back, her finger over the trigger for she was about to shoot. Indra widened her eyes in panic, lowering her gun.

"Weapons down!"

Josephine smiled as everyone put their guns down. "Told ya. Clarke's memories may suck, but they do come in handy."

Miles crossed his arms over his chest, his gun already in his waistband. He pulled Falo up by her arm and pushed her out of the airlock. Falo looked back at him, his grip tighter than what it was before. He was strangely terrified. Falo knew he didn't like being around the murderous Wonkru, it made him uneasy.

That meant his guard would be down the entire time, because he would mostly be thinking about Wonkru and how he wanted to flee from this ship and get back down to the ground, to Sanctum.

Falo smirked. This would be easy.

Once they reached the cafeteria, Falo stood next to Gaia, Raven and Madi as Simone and Russell were going over things about traveling to Beta and cryo. Falo didn't even listen to half of what they were saying, she was just waiting for the right time.

"You have an hour to decide!" Miles shouted to Wonkru. He cut the rope from Falo and shoved Falo forward.

Immediately, Falo pulled out her gag. "Jompein!"

With that, Wonkru attacked the Primes. The Primes either ducked for cover or stood their ground. Half of them were scared, the other half wasn't so scared. They were loyal to their commander, they always would be even if she looked like absolute shit.

Falo turned her head to Josephine, an undying hatred in her eyes. Simone pulled a gun out and pointed it at Falo, ready to kill her, yet Josephine stepped in the line of fire to stop Simone.

Josephine crouched down. "No one gives the order here, but us." she struck Falo in the neck.

Falo fell backwards, her head hitting the ground as darkness surrounded her vision.