Chapter 2 "WAR!?"

1 hour later

somewhere in japan

somewhere in japan

Sensha-do federation of tankery and Mext were together in a room, from left to right, Shiho nishizumi, Chiyo Shimada, Ami Chono, Shichiro Kodama and Renta Tsuji.

"so?" The headmistress of Kuromormine said. "the Americans accepted the challenge"

"technically," Shichiro said "not just the Americans. some countries like the United Kingdom and Russia and some other countries are joining." 

"how many are our manpower?" Chiyo asked

"We have 1000 tanks and 2000 women," Renta said, "and we'll have some modern Japanese MBT's. like the type 10 and 90's and the girls will be using their ww2 tanks, which will add at least 200 more tanks."

"is the secret weapons in place?"  Shiho asked.

"and the fortifications?" Chiyo said

"yes ma'am," Shichiro said.

"and our overall commander?" Shiho said

"I already have the chosen commander for the modern tanks, she's a great strategist and has good wits," Ami said.

"do we have our chosen island?"Shiho said.

"yes, the United Nations also agreed to the Islands," Ami said.

"let's hope the girls can work together considering that they still hate each other, considering what they've done to each other," Shichiro said.

"don't worry" Shiho smirks. "I believe in those girls." 

"for now...." Shiho's aura became darker. "we have people to meet..."

[back on Uss Europea]

Jeremy pov:

"well bollocks" I tried to re-hear what I said. normal time in summer. godammit. just when I thought I could rest. right now I'm in the gunner spot of the Humvee watching everyone. at least im an officer. so I get to rule my men.

I had Allen with me. the officer to train the men.

"CMON YA BASTARDS. COMPLETE THE COURSE." Allen shouted. he was wearing his usual warrant officer 1 uniform. they are competing and training in the pit.

pit: