Chapter 6 "Snow, Snow and more Snow."

somewhere in Kiev's mountains, Pravda high school

Midnight at 12:30 AM

*click* *fwoosh* *psssh*, the sound of a lighter in the mountains is heard.

as the common noises of a mountain is played. the sound of swaying trees, and the loud howling wind. it was a cold day in the mountains. a snowy blizzard hits the tip of the mountains as the Japanese ship is in the North of Japan, somewhere in Hokkaido sails southwards, but the snow still's there.

In the eerie mountainous areas of Pravda two figures are seen lying down in the snow, overlooking the humongous school. the two figures emitted smoke. because...they're smoking, 

as we get closer to them we can see two boys with rifles. 

The two figures are wearing Disruptive Overwhite's with full military gears, they have weapons in their hands, the first is carrying a Barrett M82 sniper rifle, and the other is carrying an Fn-fal with a Sa-58 scope, with their secondary weapons, the G-18 handguns. they have gears like ropes and ice pick-axes radios, crampons, climbing packs, Gps, swiss knives and other things, but they have weird bullets, it's small, and the size is 7.62x55m, but instead of a brass patch, it's plastic, with some weird liquid on the inside and instead of a percussion cap, it has red feathers on its butt, and instead of an armour piercing core, it looks like an injection needle.

Anyway, Right below them is a cliff, a very steep one. below the cliff is a road covered in snow. and another cliff... but smaller and just the size of an estimated 12 feet.

The silence was among the snowy mountains. but this silence would not last for long. 

"so Lt? what's the plan," One of them asked while smoking a cigarette. he was now using his binoculars to scan the area

"just a two-man mission. a simple Infiltration, get in. get the files, kick-ass and get the hell out of Trailer park." the other said sternly.

 "for now, just wait for the signal. time and execution are a necessity" he added. as he lighted a cigarette of his own while holding his .50 cal looking at the scope.

the figures we have are two of the most elite special operators of Blackdarts.

The first with the.50 calibre sniper is a lieutenant named Simon Riley. he's wearing his snow camo and was watching the background and forming a plan as he scanned the area. he's a senior officer and a war veteran in the Iraq war.

The second, who's drinking coffee, holding his binoculars and uses an Fn-fal is also a Lieutenant and he's named Avery Benson, he was also is wearing his snow camo and is also a war veteran and served in the Iraq war. he was transferred to the special forces after the war, same with Simon. they have just arrived and parachuted to the mountains 30 minutes ago by a C-2 greyhound.