Chapter 3" РУССКИЕ! ВХОДЯЩИЙ!"

Somewhere north of the pacific ocean, 300 nautical miles on Japanese seas.

"мой позвоночник, ой (my spine....ouch)" 

after sleeping in the orlyonok in a bad position I was finally going to reach my supercarrier.

(the supercarrier, Admiral Kuznetsov was just the same size as Uss George Washington of saunders)

"ah, comrade, what a good day to be on duty?" His name's Kevan Ivanov. my Ста́рший лейтена́нт, (senior lieutenant) 

"that was a good exercise am I right Капитан? he was now polishing his Kalashnikov.

"да солдат, very successful," I said... the sound of the engine of the ekranoplan and the waves getting out of the way of the ekranoplan can be heard, Kevan was listening to his sounds, which consists of Russian earrapes and sabaton. 

I was reading a book, about world war 2... silence. I liked it, it always calms my mind, it makes me happy, especially after the Ukraine war, it helps me to forget the memories, silence... it makes me. happy, peaceful and- 

"WE ARE REACHING ADMIRAL KUZNETSOV, IN ETA 30 SECONDS, TIME TO GET UP COMRADES," Sergei my pilot said. Сержа́нт (Sergent) Sergei Smirnov one of the elite pilots of the Russian federation.

"there goes my silence..." I said." I sighed once more.

"hmm, Капитан (captain)? what did you say? " The black-haired, chocolate-eyed, lieutenant said.

"Nothing...Dimitri, just musing" First lieutenant Dimitri Turgenev, a good marksman, he's a citizenship of Finland, but he originally came from the motherland, he went there for reasons, this mysterious lieutenant's personality is calm, he likes to be alone,  usually in the woods, he's cryptic, and for some reasons, says he feels peace with the wind, I always wondered about him, he's a pal when you're his ally, but when he's your enemy he's a walking Hell. I've heard about his backstory from his friend, Yuri and joseph. he used to be an exchange student in a Japanese/Russian school, I believe it's named, Pravda. 

After a few minutes of sharing jokes and telling stories, the ekranoplan docked in the port of the supercarrier. 

(Admiral Kuznetsov's deck, pretend it's bigger than that. since its a supercarrier)

 since its a supercarrier)