Chapter 4 "Duties. are Duties. Tasks are Tasks."

Uss Europea,  Jeremy pov

"so, we're in a war," I asked Jonathan.

"eyup," Jonathan said

"cause a couple of Japanese schoolgirls are doing a civil war?" I inquired again

"eyup," Jonathan once again answered.

right now we're in the meeting room discussing the challenge between the UNITED NATIONS and the Japanese Sensha-do federation. we discussed why we're back to normal time and why we're doing a lethal match between the two, the two officials along with other lieutenants colonels such as josh is in the command room.

"and you will be the captain of the task force copy?" Jasper sternly said.

"copy General, I understand everything on why I'm the captain and all that shite. of course, since you're my superior then I have to follow you...sir" I said with the same seriousness.

"I just don't get the fact that we have to bother against them, I mean it's their own country so why don't we leave them-" I got cut off

"THE FACT THE PRESIDENT AND 30 BLOODY COUNTRIES ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN IS CLASSIFIED AGAINST YOU," Jasper said.

I gritted my teeth against his statements but again if I retaliate, shit's breakin lose. the reason I'm against this is because of what me and my men felt and what I promised to me and the god above I will never let my men go to that bullsh*t again, my men suffered too much. 

"Just tell me Shadow, will you take this campaign as a captain? cause if you don't I can just get another-" Jonathan said.

"OFCOURSE DIRTFACE. MY MEN IS IN MY COMMAND." I sternly said. I don't trust any other bloody Kid to touch my men, I won't. if I get replaced and that guy eats dirt I will personally choke him to death. that's how I care for my troops.

"so it's settled shadow?" Jasper said.

"yes sir. it is" I said seriously, clearly, sternly and coldly

"well then," Jonathan said crossing his arms.

"DISMISSED," the two said at the same time.  

after that, I walked out of the room, "arseholes" I mumbled, cmon, one year ago I served in the Iraq war, and kicked that dictators ugly arse. I care for my men, not in a gay way. these guys are the backbone of the army and my friends. no matter who they may be. 

I started to walk out of the room, the first thing I saw is my officials. my friends. my comrades. from left to right, we have Mark (wild), Andrew (cheese), Martin (venom). two are First lieutenants, one's still stuck in second. they were wearing their cadet training uniforms, green t-shirt with the words: BLACK DART, and camo pants, while I was wearing my tactical uniform with an army Boonie hat, and a bullet-proof vest and the only weapon is in my pocket. a five-seven pistol.