Chapter 8 "Old friends and comrades"

4 hours later..... 12:00 PM Monday, 20 March 2019.

"what do you think gonna happen?" John said as the cargo doors of the C-17 opened.

"I don't know, ask cap," Jasper said.

 The C-17 Just Landed in Uss Europea, Jeremy and his men went out of the Plane.

"oh, it's riding a bike," Jeremy said as he leaned against the big aircraft.

"except that the bike's on fire and so is the road and the sky coz' were in hell," Jeremy added.

The officers snickered at this as they waited for someone to fetch them. as they are waiting Jeremy and Mark smoked a cigarette. while the officers talked a bit.

After that, a 5, DPV buggy arrived at them. and a boy in a military marpat went to them.

"took your time LT col," Jeremy said as he lowered his cigarette as looked at the boy.

"it's not every time I immediately respond when you land Cap," The boy said.

"well then kid, cmon Josh, let's get in the buggy's," Jeremy said.

The boys went into the buggy as they sped off to the bridge (main HQ tower), Jeremy sat in the passenger's seat, Josh drove the Buggy and John and Oliver sat on the backseats.

"so josh," Jeremy started. "You've called them right?" Jeremy said.

"yep cap!" Josh said as he drove the buggy and led the convoy. "many countries joined in support of UN!" Josh happily said.

"so how many countries exactly?" Jeremy said as he threw his cigarette outside. 

"well, we have, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Greece, Poland...etc! we also have Asian countries! like Vietnam, South Korea, the Philippines and others!" Josh said.

"that's a lot.." Jeremy said as he processed the information.

"by the way, I just wanna ask about Sensha-do, how the hell is it created if it's dangerous?" Jeremy said as Josh went to the highway along with the other buggy's

"well technically, the Nazi's started it as an excuse!"Josh said.

"and.....communists are playing it?" John said.

"Well technically it's an oversimplification of events but yes." Josh sarcastically says.

"huh...tell me more," Oliver said as he looked outside the buggy.

After a few minutes of talking about Sensha-do, they finally arrived. they went outside of the buggy's and locked them and went to the HQ, a more extensive and bigger version of the bridge of Uss Nimitz.

"-and so that's why the commies joined! now let's talk about that later after this meeting." Josh said as he closed the DPV.

The boys went into the HQ's glass doors, they went to an elevator which took them towards a metal door. they put in a code on a number pad and it opened.

 they put in a code on a number pad and it opened