Chapter 10 "WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!"

6:05 AM, TUESDAY, 23 MARCH 2019.

 3 DAYS LATER

As the sun blooms in the aircraft carrier, it took port on 5 nautical miles on Skira island. it was another day... or so as it seems. Jasper was in The "loud house" with thousands and thousands of Marines marching to their positions, waiting for Jonathan to make his speech like all Colonels. he also wanted to make the foreigners impressed. 

"RIGHT NOW WE HAVE COL BUSHFIRE TO MAKE HIS SPEECH." Josh, a lieutenant Colonel said. 

Jasper made his way to the microphone. he looked into The thousands of Marines before him. the marines looked at him with pride. the man they are looking at will either fail them or make them go to hell victorious. only the future can tell.

"Today you are no longer maggots. 

Today you are Marines. 

You're part of a brotherhood. 

From now on, until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. 

Most of you will go to Japan. 

some of you will not come back. 

But always remember this: Marines die. 

That's what we're here for! But the Corps lives forever. And that means you live forever. "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" the marines screamed.

"NOW GET YOUR ASSES ON THE TANKS! GET YOUR ASSES ON THE PLANES! AND GO KICK ASS. WE CAME TO CHEW CRAYONS AND KICK ARSE! AND WE'RE ALL OUT OF CRAYONS!" Jonathan continued.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" The marines screamed

"NOW SERVE THE UN AND MAKE YOUR DAD PROUD THAT HE HAS SUCH A LAD! NOW WE GO BACK TO WORK! DOUBLE TIME, DEPLOYMENT AND JUMP OFF- IS TOMORROW!" Jonathan screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The marines yelled.

The Marines then saluted and marched to their duties.

Jonathan went to his best men who were waiting for him to return in a humvee, from left to right, there's, Jeremy, Mark, Austin, and Josh. the rest are in the HQ.

"All aight Jeremy let's go towards the HQ, is our Lieutenant colonels there?" Jonathan asked. 

"YESSIR! Just waiting for your command." Jeremy replied.

"aight let's go then, we can't make those guys wait," Jonathan said.

The boys then entered the Humvee and went to the HQ. This time though Jeremy drives...not Mark. for obvious reasons. The boys then cruised towards the Hq in their Humvee. as they went there the boys talked with each other.

"So what's the best tank?" Josh started.

"The M1a2 Abrams, obviously," Jeremy said.

"Nah, the Challenger 3 can take it Down," Mark replied.

"heh, that's funny. the 120 mm L/44 M256A1 smoothbore gun can take your armour down," Jeremy replied.

"well, my RH-120 can also take your Tank to non-existent,"  Mark said in retaliation.

"WELL-" Jeremy said. Then the two boys proceeded to argue which Tank was better for a whole 10 Mikes.

But after that, they arrived at the HQ.