Falling into the abyss

I was walking backstage after my match against Colt. When I was about to walk into my locker room. Someone attacked me from behind. I didn't get a good look at the person. But I did see a mask though. I changed into some normal clothes and walked to catering holding my back.
Anna- Are you alright. Are you hurting.
Ethan- Anna I'm fine just a bit hurt. Someone attacked me from behind for no reason.
Anna- Well what did you see.
Ethan- Umm I saw a mask and that was it. Also why do you care how I feel.
Anna-*blushes* No reason.
Ethan- Umm okay. But the only person I know that had a mask is Kane and Abyss. Kane is retired so it has to be Abyss.
Anna- But doesn't he work for Wwe.
Ethan- Yeah he does but I think he might have been released. There's no other way that it isn't him. So next week I'm gonna confront him.
Anna- Alright well good luck.
Ethan- Thanks Anna.
Ethan hugs her and leaves.
Next week.
Ethan- Okay so a person in a mask attacked me. I already know who it is so don't waste my time so come on out abyss.

Abyss- You see the reason why I attacked you is because we have some unfinished business.
Ethan- Umm how.
Abyss- You don't remember this but I do. Eight years ago me and you fought for the TNA world title. You were the title holder at the time. I was coming for you and it all culminated when we fought at Destination X. You put me through two flaming tables to pick up the win. Ever since that day I've been planning my way to get revenge. That's why I attacked you.
Ethan- Okay really dude I bet you one time for the title and now you want revenge. Why didn't you get revenge while I was in TNA I was there for another few months. That was enough time to get revenge.
Abyss- I got injured when you put me through those flaming tables.
Ethan- Okay sure you were. But now here I am so what you gonna do about it
Abyss- I'm gonna do what I could've done if I wasn't injured and that is to end you.
Ethan dropped the mic and hit the

But it barely fazed Abyss as he hit a

Abyss stood on top of Ethan as the segment ended.