Stalker pt.1

I walked into my locker room after winning the titles and saw a note on the floor. Me being very curious picked it up and opened. On the inside of the note it said "leave her or I will expose you".

Ethan- Who is her? Is this person talking about the singer?

I was confused on this until Anna walked in.

Anna- Hey whatcha looking at.

Ethan- a note.

Anna- who's it from

Ethan- *chuckles* my umm parents

Anna- why would your parents send you a note.

Ethan- there very old fashioned. Anyways good luck in your match.

Anna- Thanks.

Anna leaves as I just sat in a chair and sighed

Ethan- I can't believe I just lied to her. But I had too if she found out it would crush her.

The next day

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I slowly walked downstairs and opened the door to see yet another note. This time it read "since you didn't care about my first warning I'm gonna give you another chance. I'm giving you a whole week to break up with her or I'm gonna expose you for the cheating asshole you truly are".

Ethan- Okay when I found out who this person is there gonna regret ever messing with me.

I called Christian to tell him about the situation.

Christian- Well judging by what you just told me you have a stalker maybe someone you know which I highly doubt and most likely it's someone that you don't know. But if I where you I'd tell Anna and hopefully she believes

Ethan- Okay I'll tell her dude.

Christian- Tell her now cause the longer you wait to finally tell her the more hurt she's gonna be.

Ethan- Got it. Thanks for the help bro.

Christian- No problem.

To be continued