Forming a tag team

I had nothing planned or that's what I thought. Cody had told me on my way to the arena that I would be forming a tag team with Christian. I would save him from an attack from team Taz later on in the night. But for now I'm just gonna sit in my locker room and relax.

So long story short I ended up sleeping in my locker room. Thankfully I got up before it was my cue and everything. Bad thing is I had less than five minutes to get my attire in hurry out the door. I hurried out of the door and stopped at gorilla just before my cue.

Narrators POV
Ethan ran out there and leveled Brian with a

Powerhouse Hobbs also received a stunner for his troubles as well. Ricky Starks faired better than the other two but received a

Ethan walked up to Tazz but he quickly got out of the ring before any damage could be done to him. Then Bourne turned and faced Christian before picking him up and hugging him.
Backstage
Alex- What do you have to say about Ethan Bourne coming to your aid Christian.
Christian- Well I am very grateful to begin with. Umm I was probably gonna hey mauled if he hadn't came in so yeah I thank him for that.
Alex- Cody has also said that you two will be in a tag team match against Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs. What are your thoughts on that.
Ethan walks in
Ethan- Let me answer that for you. I'll tell you what will happen we will absolutely destroy them. They don't stand a chance.
Christian- Well Alex there's your answer.
Alex- There you have it back to you guys
This was a short chapter but I promise next chapter will be longer till next time peace I'm out