Stalker pt. 2

I walked up to Anna after her match.

Anna- Hey babe whats up?

Ethan- We have a problem.

She looked at me confused as i brought out the note and showed it to her. 

Ethan- look im not cheating on you but I have a stalker that wants to break us apart and i wanted to let you know that.

Anna- thanks but who would do that?

Ethan- I may or may not have an idea but Im not sure theres ton of people that hate me and theres probably a ton of people that hate youna- Exactly so this  might take a while.

She left to her locker room as Tay walked over. 

Tay- What was that all about Ethan. 

Ethan- oh *phone rings* hold on. Hello.

??- Hey baby missed me?

Ethan- No no no no no no this cant be i thought i got rid of you i thought she got rid of you how are you still alive.

??- Reincarnation  motherfucker.

Ethan- for once you are what you say you are a motherfucker.

??- Babe thats no way to speak to me.

Ethan- First off Im not your babe and i never will be again. Now leave me alone please.

??- Okay for now but you will be all to myself. *ends call*

Tay- who was that.

Ethan- It was my ex he was ummm one of the best ex's i ever had but as the time went on he became more and more unstable and protective of me.

Anna- Hold on he?

Ethan- Surprise babe im bi.

Anna- Oh wow wish you wouldve told me this earlier also do you know where he lives.

Ethan- Sadly yes I do and im gonna have a little chat with him tonight dont come with me okay i wanna get this done myself.

Anna- Okay I understand just be safe okay.

Ethan- Okay i will. 

Hours later

Ethan- Bruce Im here what do you want.

Bruce- Oh hey babe glad you could make it im so glad your back here where you belong with me.

Ethan- Bruce Im perfectly fine where i am okay I dont need you ruining my life AGAIN OKAY.

Bruce- Im not trying to ruin yout life im trying to save it that girl that your dating shes gonna end up breaking your heart okay I wont so please give me another chance okay.

Ethan- No Bruce I cant I cant go back to you okay I dont need you anymore so please leave me alone before I call the cops.

Bruce- Oh your not gonna do that.

Ethan- And how are you gonna do that?

Bruce- NOW!!!

Out of nowhere a woman knocked out Ethan with brass knuckles. A few hours later Ethan woke up.

Ethan- Who are you?

To be continued