2.1 Diffrent than last time

Season 2- First Chapter

Y/n’s point of view-
Life is boring like always. I don’t have any new information but that Alexandra moved to Japan with her grandparents and is working there with the economy for one of the biggest companies.

I feel very great that she has finally got what she wanted after all she worked hard for it. While I am a lazy person who didn’t even apply for a job.

I applied once and they didn’t take me in because of my age but I don’t care that much anymore. My mum is a real state agent which means she has some connections with people who work inside the economy and this is the first time she has helped me as a mother.

She got me a job, I am working for someone with a lot of money and just spends it on whatsoever. But I do unforgettably have to leave for South Korea because of the job.

Some things have changed which I have to mention. Me and my mom is closer which means she treats me more like a daughter she truly loves and I appreciate it.

I have felt love in every way possible after Lucas didn’t want us to get back together. There have been days where I couldn’t stop crying and hating myself for being so rude towards him and us yelling at each other.

I really wanted to fix my mistake with him but in the end, he wasn’t willing to, then I had to let go. He didn’t want me as much as I wanted him in the end. Either way, we wouldn’t last long, I could feel it from the start.

I have someone else now and I don’t need to think about Lucas even if he is stuck in my head.

The person I have been dating for a year now is Xiaojun. After my fight with Lucas, he didn’t know which person he should go to but he ran after Lucas which made me horribly mad.

But he knew I would be safe because he called or texted Alexandra saying she should get me safely home. We talked about the fight and how I feel, it ended with us concluding that we should try a relationship.

I am happy and I feel great being with someone who cares for me. No one knows we are dating because we don’t feel like it.

Also, Kim and I spending a lot of time together. This makes the two of us happy but I won't be able to see them in a while because of work.