51. Unknown Caller

Lucas: *pulls Y/n* You are just like your mother you make everyone who loves you leave you! Then you expect them to take you back after YOU BREAK THEIR HEART!!!

Y/n: *Pushes Lucas away* LET GO! I HATE YOU!

Xiaojun: Lucas! THAT’S FOR REAL ENOUGH! YOU ARE HURTING HER! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!? IT'S PERSONAL AND MAKES HER EMOTIONAL!

Lucas: I always forget you take her side. You two have my blessing for a great life, but don’t come Xiaojun saying she broke your heart. I will say I told you so and then you will realize that the things I said came out of pain

Y/n: I came here because I love you and it's fully over now Lucas. Don’t think I will do this over again-

Lucas: I DON’T NEED YOU! DON’T EXPECT ME TO DO COME RUNNING AFTER YOU LIKE YOUR FATHER DID TO YOUR MOTHER! YOU ARE WORTH LOOSING! *leaves*

Y/n: Xiaojun I am leaving, I have your comeback ends well *runs away*

Xiaojun: *exhales* WAIT LUCAS! WAIT Y/n!!!

-Time skip-

Things didn’t go like Y/n planed for. Lucas held onto anger and disappointment that came from their relationship which made him explode when she was with Xiaojun. He wasn’t mad at Xioajun anymore after Xiaojun said that he didn’t feel anything for Y/n while they were together.

Xiaojun tried his best to get them back together, to understand one and another. Nothing worked when one was exhausted and angry, the other one was confused and depressed.

Y/n came back to her home country and stayed in touch with Xiaojun as friends. In her phone, Lucas was marked as an unknown caller.

She never forgot Lucas but slowly she healed from the pain. She got a proper job now that her education is done, but she stayed 2 years extra in school because she failed many classes.

Alexandra got a job before Y/n and bought her own house, but still stayed with Y/n. Xiaojun and Lucas are on good terms so casually they didn’t have any problems.

Lucas once in a while would joke about things that happened with Y/n but he was over it, just as much as Y/n was over it. In the end, both of them saved each other as unknown caller. It goes all to the back, started with an unknown caller.

-The end of Season 1-