2.13 I remember

Y/n's point of view-
He has to understand that I don’t date him anymore and that I am with someone else. I keep on reading things wrong when he is being so kind and caring towards me.

If I shake my head he asks if I am dizzy, sees me not eat, and asks if I want him to cook and when I came to from the trip he wanted me to rest. Tell me that these kinds of things aren’t things a boyfriend does for his partner or lover.

Lucas always got angry fast just like me, to be honest, that’s why we fought over the smallest things. Sometimes we made the smallest fight the biggest and we solved them all.

I felt like our relationship was actually getting stronger. But fighting and fighting makes people exhausted and in the end, there is no hope left.

I feel bad that he got angry, he asked if he was going to make ME food. I am the worst, there is no arguing here. I find the ingredients to make Ma Po Tofu because he loves spicy food.

Whenever we went out to eat all he ate was spicy food and drank a gallon of water. While I eat this easy peasy food like pasta or pizza. I hope he likes it.

Lucas’s point of view-
I need to start controlling my anger, it’s giving me a headache each time I get annoyed or pissed off. I know Y/n moved on and she is with Xiaojun, but I don’t know what I was going to say. I am confused by myself.

I don’t think I want to date her again but I want her near and close. There is just one person who can please me enough that I don’t need to explode, that person was Y/n.

That’s why we fought so much because when I got mad at her I couldn’t hold it in and she yelled too. I see where our relationship had its issues. I should starting living a life where I don’t need Y/n because she is just an Unknown caller like me.

Greedy, yeah I can be that because I know how much Y/n is worth it and I let go because of my anger and pain. Now I am confused by these weird feelings and I need paracetamol to get rid of this headache. It’s banging way too hard and I can't fall asleep or concentrate.

Lucas: Yingzu, where did you place the bottle of-

Yingzu: *comes in* The bottle of what? Medication? Painkillers?

Lucas: Did you make this food? Ma Po Tofu

Yingzu: I have been in the garden ever since you came home, do you-

Lucas: *reads the note* Sorry for not staying and eating with you but you know why I don’t eat greasy or spicy food. I made the best I could base on what you have. I promise to eat next time with you, eat up and drink that gallon of water- From Y/n

Yingzu: Miss Y/n is quite nice isn’t she *Looks at Lucas*

Lucas: *smiles wide* Yeah, she has always taken care of me even if I was on the other side of the world. Let’s eat Yingzu, together with *finds spoons*

Yingzu: Why is Mister Wong smiling so wide? Been a while since I saw a smile

Lucas: I don’t know Yingzu *exhales deeply* I don’t know anything at all but she knows me so god damn well

Yingzu: Mister Lucas looks very happy

Lucas: Of course I do when Y/n is so caring and cute, I wanna kiss her so badly *scratches his head*