2.2 Yuqi

Also, Kim and I spending a lot of time together. This makes the two of us happy but I won't be able to see them in a while because of work.

At the airport- South Korea
*On the phone with her mother*

Y/n: I landed safely, don’t worry so much

Mother: You are sure you will be okay working there?

Y/n: I have already been here twice before, I am used to this place

Mother: remember to eat and sleep, don’t work all the time

Y/n: Ehm…mom?

Mother: Yes? Did something happen? Want a new job?

Y/n: No but say hey from me to your children

Mother: They are twins and they are girls. Their names are Nala and Lana cause that’s their father's choice.

Mother: I know you won't be around for a while but I think they would like to meet you after all you are the oldest of them.

Y/n: I will think about it, I don’t think your new husband likes me

Mother: *laughs* He is never around so how would he know. But get settled down and if there are any problems give me a call, bye *hangs up*

Being back in South Korea does bring up a rough past and I don’t deny it because it still hurts seeing him on TV or hearing his voice.

Everything reminds me of how lovely and clingy he was towards me. I don’t understand what went wrong in our relationship, we loved each other but I guess we had some big issues going on.

Things happen and I have to move on from that like I am happy with Xiaojun at the moment. I don’t wish for anything more, I just wish we ended our relationship with a clear reason why.

Anyways I have to find the person who was going to pick me up from the airport. I see a pretty lady standing over there with my name on board. She has thick long hair with a short skirt, is she a model?

Inside the car- Author’s point of view

Yuqi: Hey, I am not a driver but I am doing a favor for my friend

Y/n: Nice to meet you, I am Y/n

Yuqi: I am Song Yu Qi, but you can just say Yuqi

Y/n: I have a question, I don’t know who I am working for and if that person is someone you know. Would you mind giving me a little information?

Yuqi: I don’t know if I am allowed to give personal information to you about that person, but he is a male who is born in 1999 and he is half Chinese

Y/n: (Why the hell am I thinking about Lucas?) What kind of work does he do?

Yuqi: he is- *Y/n’s phone is ringing*

Y/n: Mind if I take this one?

Yuqi: Sure, I don’t find it as a problem *smiles*