2.36 Sore & Sober

Y/n’s point of view- Inside Lucas’s bedroom
Waking up with a sore ass is something I didn’t think would happen also wearing his t-shirt and my panties are something I didn’t see coming. He even cleaned me and fixed me so I could sleep properly.

Lucas first didn’t seem into it but he was the one who went on and on. My ass has his palm as a mark as if it was a tattoo. My neck is full of his lips and his artwork, all over my body is marked by him.

Not only do I have a sore ass I also have a broken back from all the positions he made me go into, but he did it with my permission. Lucas is rough and has good stamina so he could keep going for days but he asked me at least ten times if I was okay and it made me want him even more.

Before he would just do his work and kiss me good night, but now I felt like he truly cared for me. He is still a monster, just when I stand up from bed I fall again. It felt like I didn’t have any muscles in my body left and he wasn’t here to help me.

Hearing the doorbell ring was annoying because I could barely walk and now I had to go all the way to open the door.

Y/n: Yeah I am coming *trying to go faster*

Y/n: *opens the door but falls down* Ouch!

Lucas: Have you heard of taking it easy? *places the bag to the side*

Y/n: That’s something I should ask you!

Lucas: *lifts Y/n * I brought food and snacks for you to eat

Y/n: New lifting style *rolls her eyes*

Lucas: I can't lift you as I did earlier, your legs would be spread and it would hurt

Y/n: Fine, you always-

Lucas: I also noticed that you couldn’t walk properly, your legs cannot be used

Y/n: how will I walk around?

Lucas: I will find you a chair, but why are you walking around? Everything will be around you and you don’t need to move a single inch *places Y/n on the sofa*

Y/n: Lucasshi~ What will happen with us? *takes Lucas’s hand*

Lucas: You can see us like a one night stand *moves Y/n’s hand away*

Y/n: Am I just a one night stand for you?! *screams*

Lucas: Before we did you Xiaojun broke up with you and the sex we had was like a comforting friend for you…..*sighs*

Y/n: What are you trying to say? Be straightforward with me! *grabs Lucas’s shirt*