50. How did it end?

She arrived and ran inside SM entertainment, no one was around it was almost 1 AM over there. Y/n stood there looking for Lucas and she found him, all alone.

Y/n: LUCAS!

Lucas: *turns around* Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: I wanted to say I am sorry, I am an idiot for letting you go. I don’t want to do the same mistake as my mother did and I want to say I-

Lucas: Y/n stop it *exhales* it's been difficult having a relationship with the two of us. Everything is difficult in my life and yours.

Lucas: We have nothing stable and all we do is fight. I am exhausted from this relationship which makes me tired of love. Maybe we didn’t love each other after all

Y/n: Lucas? Have you lost your mind?

Lucas: yes because of this unrealistic relationship of ours. It was lovely and beautiful at the start like paradise, now its burning and painful like hell

Y/n: you said you loved me! *about to cry*

Lucas: I said it to stop the fight and I tried to convince myself that it was my true-

Y/n: *slaps Lucas* You told me to say it! I DIDN’T SAY IT UNLESS I FELT IT! BUT YOU SAID IT WHILE YOU WERENT FEELING IT AT ALL!!!

Lucas: we aren’t made for each other Y/n, I was an unknown caller

Y/n: I was going to fix my mistake by saying my true feelings, right now it not I love you but I hate you *storms away crying*

Y/n storms away with tears flooding her eyes. Lucas stands there watching her walk away in pain and anger. But he doesn’t know what to do, he is convinced that there was no love between the two of them.

Y/n was boiling up but couldn’t stand to look at Lucas anymore after all he said. Their relationship was a lie and it was aching Y/n heart. Just as she ran away from the place she bumped into someone.

Looking into that person's eyes made her cry, even more, the pain she held onto was supposed to fade away but it didn’t.

She hugged him and couldn’t stop crying. The pain was filling itself up just but remembering that Lucas didn’t love her.

Y/n: I love Lucas *cries into his chest*

Xiaojun: what happened Y/n? Why are you even here at this hour?

Y/n: I came to say I love-

Lucas: now that I am gone fully you run back into his arm! I don’t understand myself on a person like you! I don’t know why you came here but it looks like you wanted to get to Xiaojun for real!

Lucas: Don’t fall for her Xiaojun she will break your heart and pretend it was her’s that got so broken that she can't live-

Xiaojun: what is going on? Why are the two of you like this?

Y/n: I hate you, Lucas! I hate that I love you!!! *still hugging Xiaojun*

Lucas: I should have said that to you the first time I saw you! Oh, right you made me realize you are just like your mother!

Xiaojun: Lucas! That’s enough! You don’t talk about others-