29. Would you give up on me?

Lucas: *sits up* Y/n, would you give up on me too?

Y/n: Honestly, I was just going to play with you from the start just like I did with everyone else I dated after Xiaojun rejected me *lifts her shoulders*

Lucas: what do you mean by play? Breaking hearts?

Y/n: No! it's not like what you think it is! By play I mean like flirt and goof around like teenagers who are dying for love. But usually, I would even care that much for the relationship?

Lucas; why? Do you like to hurt them? *stands up*

Y/n: *sits up & serious* I tell them that I wouldn't give a shit about our relationship even, so they wanted to and I even made Alexandra try to explain, none of them bothered to care

Y/n: It's not my fault when I pushed them away so many times and they wouldn't give up. I am a complicated person and I tried my best to help them-

Lucas: Sorry, I didn't know that was the case and people don't give up easily

Y/n: Back to me giving up on you, it was my plan, or I tried to until I got that stupid letter of yours which made me turn all the way around. Run over to you and even confess, how stupid!

Lucas: *laughs* The letter was so god damn good that I even have a picture of it *smiles*

Y/n: Lucas hear me out, it's just as hard to date other idols like it's to date you. Your situation is worst like getting caught, fans disappointed and it goes all over your career.

Y/n: But I am scared, and I have been since the time I found out who you were *exhales deeply* somehow I do see some red lights, but I am hoping this will be something magnificent *takes his hand*

Lucas: I was a bit worried but right now hearing you say that makes me happy *Hugs Y/n*

Authors point of view- Inside Y/n's bedroom with Lucas

Lucas started worrying from the beginning, hearing Y/n was madly and deeply in love with his best friend made him somehow feel upset. Knowing she might have feelings for him was killing him slowly like poison.

Either way, Y/n cleaned it up, saying she has no longer feelings for Xiaojun and only wants Lucas. Lucas started reading Y/n in the wrong way when she said she played around with her relationship, not in a good way.

He is still unsure about it, but he trusts Y/n saying that she warned them before saying yes to them.

Hearing Y/n says that she hopes for the best to happen with them made him shy and the butterflies inside of him alive. Stuck inside, banging to come out and spread their wings, it all showed when he smiled and hugged Y/n tightly.

Laying down on the bed with her inside his arm making him warm and the moment perfect. Leaning a bit to the side looking into her fallen eyes making the steam increase and the timing was never this perfect.

One action, two people, four eyes closed and lips siled together. Picking up from where they left the hot steam that was going on, no real path to follow.

No clue on what's next but jumped on the train. Lucas's hands were sliding into Y/n's clothing slowly while his lips were moving roughly.

Just when the position changed, getting ready to grow the heat and steam. Someone interrupts them with laughter, trying to hold it all back.