Prologue

12 years ago

It was a brisk winters evening when Youngjae had gotten the note from Daehyun, the note that held all of their past. Youngjae knew Dae hated the fact that their parents had a blazing hatred for eachother, but they worked around it. Played games together in secret when their parents were out. They even made a den and carved their names in a tree to show everyone that that tree was theirs. They had a pact to eachother to never let anything get in the way of their friendship, had that all been a lie?

This note, written clearly by Daehyun had said cruel, hateful words about how he had only been friends with Youngjae because he thought that he was a loner that he had no friends. It talked about how he was moving away, and how they wouldn't see eachother again.

Youngjae stayed in his room after that for two weeks straight. looking out the window, watching as furniture got loaded into trucks each day. Daehyun's familiy furniture. Those two weeks were the longest of his life. spending the hours crying until no tears were left and rereading the messy note over and over. But no matter how many times he read the small letter written in blue crayon it never changed, and all he had left was the note and half of a chalm, that was in the envalope that the letter had come in, wondering where the other half was.  

When Youngjae woke up one morning after his first good night of sleep after those couple of weeks he heard the scratching of gravel as a car reversed out out of the driveway. Looking out of the window, his eyes glazed over with tears, there where the Jung family in their car reversing out onto their empty street with Daehyun in the back with something small and crystal like held in his hand, however not clear enough to know exactly what the object had been. It seemed like hours Youngjae stood there watching Daehyun's family leave, it had been touture right up to the moment where the Younger boy got caught in his older friends gaze. That was it. He was gone...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hi! I hope you enjoyed the prologue of One more chance! I know that the last book I had done was a flop but this time I am back with a better attidude to updating and I will try keepin it regular! Pease tell me if you like this because feedback will help a hella lot. Lastly I just want to thank my best friend JJblueotter for helping me start this and if it isn't a hastle please check out her Kaisoo fanfics!!! Well that's all, again I hope you really enjoyed this prologue and I will be back very soon with my first chapter thank you!

Love Jess XOXO