Chapter 16 ~ Going to hell...

Youngjae's POV

"Youngjae are you coming to visit Daehyun today? I swear Woohyun misses you." Hye-Mi laughed down the phone to me, it had just been over two months since the accident and once I had gone back to school nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I may get a couple of whispers as I walk down the hallway but apart from that, nothing. No mean names or slams into lockers, and that actually scared me the most. What has changed? I'm still gay. I'm still the same old Yoo Youngjae, just with a bit of bruising. 

My house now didn't seem bare and my picture wall was mostly made, I had both now a-days and old pictures. Pictures of me and Dae as kids and our little adventures. And pictures of my brother and I on our family holidays. I even found an old picture that I had stolen off of my mother from when Daehyun and I's family went on a trip to Canada and we were all we were all making a weird face towards the camera and the sun was setting behind us. Those were the good days.

"Yeah I'm on my way now if that's okay. Well actually no I'm just walking into the hallway." I thought of Daehyun and smiled as I neared his door.

"No no no! Get back down the stairs! You're a bit early! Daehyun's family is just getting ready to go!" Panicking as if on cue I saw the door begin to open. Fuck what was this going to look like? I'm just naturally hanging around Daehyun's room?!?!

"Shit!" I shouted down the phone before ending the call and darting down the hallway.

"Youngjae? What are you doing near my son?" Great. I have Mrs Jung on my back.

"Ah hello Mr and Mrs Jung, I am just coming to get my um-"

"Yoo Youngjae! This is the wrong floor! Come on your check-up is upstairs!" Woohyun seemed to pop out of nowhere. Thank the lord! I fucking love Woohyun!

"Oh I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Jung. I'm sorry about your son by the way." I bowed to them before running to Woohyun.

"No you're not. You're the reason he is in a coma! You are going to hell Yoo Youngjae!"  I was shocked, I'm going to hell? They are the ones that took their son away from his best friend! I turned seeing Mrs Jung held back by her husbands arms.

"My sins aren't half as bad as yours Mrs Jung. You took your son away from his best friend. Yeah, I know the whole story about the letter and I just want you to know you are not even worth my fucking anger." With that I ran down the hallway and to the stairs, Woohyun not far behind me.

I sat on the stairs, tears streamed down my face and gathered at my chin. I don't know why I was crying really. I must be that angry.

"You did well Youngjae. You stuck up for yourself, and that was the main thing." I felt a pat on my shoulder and Woohyun's Presence next to me.

"How did you know I was in trouble?" I let out a heavy sigh feeling emotionally drained.

"I saw that you had just gotten into a sticky situation as I was heading down the hallway to the staff area. I thought I may as well help you out. It honestly looks like I saved your ass." I heard Woohyun's melodic laugh and couldn't help but smile. He could literally brighten a room with his voice.

"Well thanks. Do you think that they are gone yet?"

"Yeah I messaged Hye-Mi and she told me that she was waiting for us in Daehyun's room and that his family had gone." 

I stood and Woohyun followed. All I wanted to see was Daehyun's face right now. I wanted to see him in his peaceful slumber. I made my way to Dae's room, letting a soft smile appear on my face, no matter how sad I was Dae would always make me happy.

I opened the door quietly. "Ah Jae! Are you okay I heard what happened, I'm so sorry it's all my fault, I should have told you earlier!" Hye-Mi seemed extremely apologetic whilst giving me a quick hug before holding my shoulders.

"Hye-Mi Hye-Mi! It's okay, I'm fine. Well apart from being told that I am going to hell by Mrs Jung I am fine. Sorry Dae you probably just heard what I said, but honestly I really don't like your family. 

"I bet you he doesn't even care!" Woohyun laughed.

We all just stood there for a while, my eyes were on Daehyun until Hye-Mi broke the silence with a cough "I need to go take my break. Woohyun?" 

She was obviously signalling to Woohyun that Dae and I should be left alone, and luckily he took the hint. "Yeah I need a good cup of coffee now that I have witnessed such a dramatic event." 

"Okay thank you guys." I smiled at them knowing that they probably would just listen through the door from the outside or look at us through the tiny gap between the blinds on the window that faced the hallway.

With that they left us alone. I grinned turning fully to Dae and walking to his side.

"Hey Dae! Are you doing okay? I see your family is still coming to see you. I hope they haven't said anything to hurt your feelings." I wondered if my eyes were gleaming and whether if Daehyun was awake right now if he would have the same expression as me.

"I have almost finished my picture wall! But I need some more pictures of us together just to make it complete. I really can't wait to see your eyes again. I really hope that's soon. The guys miss you, they seem to have accepted you now. But Dae... Nobody will tell me what happened, not until we are together anyway to hear it. People are giving me whispers and weird looks as I walk down the halls, I feel unsafe without you." I sighed hold his hand and scooting my chair slightly closer to his side.

"I miss you. And now I just want you back, please come back. I need you."

We sat for only around a minuet before I felt something move in my hand, was I imagining it or did Dae just move his finger. I felt the sensation a second time and saw Daehyun's fingers moving again. Was this really happening?!?!

"Dae? Dae are you really moving your fingers or am I going crazy?" I still questioned whether I was seeing things or if I really was seeing my best friend's fingers move.

Again his fingers moved, however this time it was all five fingers. I definitely wasn't imagining this! I buzzed the button that would signalise for Hye-Mi to come to aid.

"Oh my god Dae! Keep moving your fingers, I'm right here. Don't worry I am right here." I encouraged Daehyun to keep his fingers moving.

"I promise"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! We all good? I hope so! So I have just started my summer holidays so I will have much more time to update and less stressful days! So how was the chapter?!?! Daehyun is moving!!! I don't know about you guys but I am soooooo looking forward to the next update, which will be soon I am happy to say! Alright so have a lovely whatever! Bye!

Love From Jess XOXO (Just Like EXO's Song!)