Chapter 25 ~ Therapy.

Youngjae's POV
I had learnt about Schizophrenia in physiology at school a couple of times but the thought of my Daehyun having the mental illness just does not sit nicely in my thoughts.
It was now a week after Dae had been sent to the hospital and he was in the process of testing different schizophrenia pills to see which worked best for him at the moment.
My heart was ever so slightly broken at the moment since Woohyun had advised me to give Daehyun a little space at the moment. Every time I try to visit Hye-Mi tells me that he is either not fit for visitors, or that Daehyun has not been asking for me of late. Had he just forgotten so easily of me? Was it the pills that were having this effect on him. Cause my Dae wouldn't just forget about me.
This must've been my 5th time this week of trying to Visit Dae. I had not slept much lately, I miss the warmth that Daehyun provides me with before I fall asleep. And I miss his groans when I spread out too far by accident and kick him out of bed. But more than anything I missed our morning and night time kisses.
I'm just so lonely in the house alone. Sometimes the guys have came round to cheer me up but it's not the same, I feel like Dae is in his coma all over again, but at least when he was in his coma I could visit...
"Hello Youngjae sweetie. Nurse Park says that she needs to talk with you go to meeting room 8 please and I'll tell her that you're here." Mrs Kim smiled at me, waving before printing off to the first hallway to my left. I bowed quickly thanking her before heading toward the meeting room.
I don't exactly know how long I spent sitting At that table my legs bouncing up and down both out of anxiety and anticipation. I just kept looking from the window, to my phone where I had the group chat up with my friends and I talking about a meet up once Dae gets out of the hospital, and back to the window.
A knock came at the door followed by Hye-Mi and Daehyun in a wheelchair entering through the door.
"Daedae! Oh my god you have no idea how much I've missed you!" I beamed at Daehyun holding his hands once he was wheeled by Hy-Mi to just in front of me.
"I missed you more. You don't know how lonely the nights are without you." Daehyun had crystal-like tears gathering in his eyes as he brought my knuckles up to his lips and kissed them quickly making me blush a light shade of pink.
"Me too Dae. I've missed you not being there at night time." I whispered entwining our fingers like vines.
"So how are you? Hye-Mi better be treating you right!" I laughed looking up with a large smile spread across my face at Hye-Mi who winked at me.
"I'm good he's not bothering me at the moment. I have a couple of therapy sessions that I need to go to but I have been told that some days will be worse than others and I've already experienced some of the worser days with him." Dae nodded a big grin staying on his face.
"And what about sleep? Are you getting enough?" I honestly felt the need to question every little thing that may be an issue for him if not addressed yet I do have trust in the Doctors and Nurses here, I am just being an overly protective boyfriend.
"Yes Youngjae I can easily sleep a full night now with little anxiety, of course there are rough patches but mostly I can get a decent nights sleep." Daehyun laughed shaking his head at me.
"Alright alright! I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you." I sighed quietly.
"You don't need to be Jaejae, I'm okay. Just a couple more weeks in hospital and I will be out. But we will need to be apart for a little while longer, but we can call, it's just not safe sometimes when they are checking out prescriptions on mentally ill patients. Do you understand?" Dae squeezed my hands for reassurance.
"Yeah Dae. I understand. At least we can talk on the phone right?" I nodded smiling softly slightly disappointed in what we needed to do, 2 more weeks alone.
"Alright I've got to go. But I'll talk to you soon, I love you." Dae leaned in giving my lips a quick peck before Hye-Mi wheeled him back out of the room and back to his hospital room.
And I stood up and exited the hospital a wide smile plastered onto my face, cause my Daedae is okay.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Daehyun's POV
"Hey Hye-Mi?" I looked up to her.
"Yeah Daehyun?" Hye-Mi answers me without looking at me.
"Did I do okay? Do you think he believed me?" I felt like my heart had dropped into my stomach, the lie I had just told will never be forgiven if Youngjae finds out so I will have to hide it.
"You did great. But please remember you are doing this for Youngjae. Don't feel bad about it."
"Yeah I know. He can't know the truth. It would hurt him too much." I nodded agreeing. With what she had said. I can't let him know cause it would upset him too much, and I hate seeing him upset. And that why I can't tell him I'm moving to England for therapy.
-------------------------
Hey! So I am sorry I am a bitch but I kinda really love where this twist went! I'm kinda just rolling with it! Cause I really don't want to end this book! So yeah, again I will probably do yet another chapter today at some point! So yah... Bye!
Love From Jess XOXO (Just Like EXO's Song!)